Barang hippy fat ass smacked my daughter

This is a free speech zone where you can discuss and debate everything Cambodia related. Cambodia Speakeasy is Cambodia's leading expat discussion forum.

Re: Barang hippy fat ass smacked my daughter

Postby Playboy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:11 pm

gavinmac wrote:
Edwardo wrote:My guess would be there was no actual "hand smack" involved at all. That is not typical human behavior to violently discipline some stranger's child, and surely not from some fat-arsed tourist "hippy" chick. More likely, some wannabe do-gooder saw a child littering and angrily picked up the litter and told the child "NO" in a loud voice, which caught the kid off guard and rightfully caused public embarrassment. Either the child exaggerated the smacking bit to her father or the OP did here.

IT’S A SET UP!
Smells like an elaborate NGO setup/sting operation ...

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
"We, the sons of John Company, have arrived"
Playboy
Play[ing hard to get]boy

Postby Edwardo » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:12 pm

gavinmac wrote:
Edwardo wrote:My guess would be there was no actual "hand smack" involved at all. That is not typical human behavior to violently discipline some stranger's child, and surely not from some fat-arsed tourist "hippy" chick. More likely, some wannabe do-gooder saw a child littering and angrily picked up the litter and told the child "NO" in a loud voice, which caught the kid off guard and rightfully caused public embarrassment. Either the child exaggerated the smacking bit to her father or the OP did here.

IT’S A SET UP!

No, it seems an exaggeration of a non-story.
"The final straw actually involved my mortal enemy vladimir, who you may or may not know is an insufferable, overposting asshat."
Edwardo
Wibble Wibble ?!?

Postby 104 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:58 pm

yep sounds like a load of bollox, thought hippies were extinct in Cambodia, what is a female beardster without a beard called?
My Only Friend is my Computer

Postby Visser » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:05 pm

Why didn't you put that hippy in hospital?
None but ourselves can free our mind.
Visser
I Have Not Been Outside in a Week

Postby Mèo Đen » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:09 pm

104 wrote:yep sounds like a load of bollox, thought hippies were extinct in Cambodia, what is a female beardster without a beard called?

I think I know her, is this the one?

Mèo Đen
I Can Haz Catz ?

Postby Pu Li » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:07 am

The only believable bit is that it was a fat foreign bird.

What is it going on with western women with a man's haircut and an arse like a bus? Or green/pink/blue hair to 'express themselves?'

You've got to be drunk or brave when there's some slim, well groomed, available oriental temptress in the area.

Or on a serious bet. :cheers2:
Pu Li
I've got internet at work

Postby Youn Hoo Fatt » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:10 am

sounds to me more like a bigoted lesbian christian, a lot of those attracted to cambodia. no prizes for guessing where they emanate from
yes i had a makeover
Youn Hoo Fatt
I live above an internet cafe

Postby Nasty Canasta » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:19 am

What is it going on with western women with a man's haircut and an arse like a bus? Or green/pink/blue hair to 'express themselves?'

You forgot the gross tattoos and the attitude.
Nasty Canasta
Bark plop plop bark woof woof

Postby Edwardo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:07 am

Youn Hoo Fatt wrote:sounds to me more like a bigoted lesbian christian, a lot of those attracted to cambodia. no prizes for guessing where they emanate from

Lesbos?
"The final straw actually involved my mortal enemy vladimir, who you may or may not know is an insufferable, overposting asshat."
Edwardo
Wibble Wibble ?!?

Postby Youn Hoo Fatt » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:34 am

Edwardo wrote:
Youn Hoo Fatt wrote:sounds to me more like a bigoted lesbian christian, a lot of those attracted to cambodia. no prizes for guessing where they emanate from

Lesbos?

fail. go directly to jail. do not pass "Go"
yes i had a makeover
Youn Hoo Fatt
I live above an internet cafe

Postby maven » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:21 am

This is just so obviously part of a Russian plot to make Hillary lose the election
Trump is a genius!
maven
I've got internet at work

Postby slavedog » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:21 am

It's important that kids get discipline (non-physical) from adults who are not their parents and teachers - it's perfectly natural and a shame that many people in the west are now too scared to do it.
slavedog
2000+ Posts! Aghh I Have No Mates

Postby ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:24 am

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I was at the riverside and walking along minding my own business.
A foreign couple, tourists I think, with 2 kids were there and they were pre-occupied with putting a sunhat or something on the smaller kid. The older one took off running after a bird towards the road.
I was at the edge of the pavement so I shouted at the kid, ran a couple of steps forward and caught him and swung him around.
The kid was shocked and started to cry. I got down on one knee and started to talk to him.
The mum came running across, snatched the kid away and said something aggressive to me which I didn’t catch but i caught the sentiment. She was angry that I was talking to her kid.
The dad came across just after and apologised and thanked me.
Mum was probably in shock as to what had almost happened - but her default reaction was to be suspicious and rude to me.
I found it interesting and sad.

Just another day for me - unintentionally pissing people of.
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
A Moment of Clarity

Postby slavedog » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:49 am

ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ wrote:About 2 or 3 weeks ago I was at the riverside and walking along minding my own business.
A foreign couple, tourists I think, with 2 kids were there and they were pre-occupied with putting a sunhat or something on the smaller kid. The older one took off running after a bird towards the road.
I was at the edge of the pavement so I shouted at the kid, ran a couple of steps forward and caught him and swung him around.
The kid was shocked and started to cry. I got down on one knee and started to talk to him.
The mum came running across, snatched the kid away and said something aggressive to me which I didn’t catch but i caught the sentiment. She was angry that I was talking to her kid.
Mum was probably in shock as to what had almost happened - but her default reaction was to be suspicious and rude to me.

You'd be feeling a lot worse if you had hesitated and the kid got run over.
slavedog
2000+ Posts! Aghh I Have No Mates

Postby ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:58 am

slavedog wrote:
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ wrote:About 2 or 3 weeks ago I was at the riverside and walking along minding my own business.

You'd be feeling a lot worse if you had hesitated and the kid got run over.

You’re not wrong there, in fact you’re right.
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
A Moment of Clarity

PreviousNext

Return to Cambodia Speakeasy