Where did I see that email address before?

This is a free speech zone where you can discuss and debate everything Cambodia related. Cambodia Speakeasy is Cambodia's leading expat discussion forum.

Re: Where did I see that email address before?

Postby pedros » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:59 pm

Yeah, that's what I was alluding to.
pedros
2000+ Posts! Aghh I Have No Mates

Postby Mèo Đen » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Marmite wrote:In case anyone is in any doubt what pedros is alluding to, poster boozyoldman is William Corr. CEO have booted him, but despite him posting rape fantasy posts here, he remains one of the most active posters here at the moment.

I often wondered what sort of warped personality was responsible for such bromidic, dreary, and tedious, posts, which have no relevance whatsoever to Cambodia. Now all becomes clear. Thanks for the enlightenment. :grin:
Mèo Đen
I Can Haz Catz ?

Postby pedros » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:41 pm

Mèo Đen wrote:
Marmite wrote:In case anyone is in any doubt what pedros is alluding to, poster boozyoldman is William Corr. CEO have booted him, but despite him posting rape fantasy posts here, he remains one of the most active posters here at the moment.

I often wondered what sort of warped personality was responsible for such bromidic, dreary, and tedious, posts, which have no relevance whatsoever to Cambodia. Now all becomes clear. Thanks for the enlightenment. :grin:

Someone once PM'd me thinking it was Vladimir's sock!
pedros
2000+ Posts! Aghh I Have No Mates

Previous

Return to Cambodia Speakeasy