American expat Eric Erdmann arrested in Phnom Penh

This is a free speech zone where you can discuss and debate everything Cambodia related. Cambodia Speakeasy is Cambodia's leading expat discussion forum.

Re: FBI arrests American Eric Erdman in Phnom Penh

Postby NO JOKE DAVE » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:22 pm

boomer wrote:
Chuck Wow wrote:Encouraging Child Sex Abuse? What even the fuck is that supposed to mean?

He facilitated?
He stood and shouted words of encouragement to those doing the dead?



A bit like Vereniging Martijn, from Holland, an online nonce club, which is now banned luckily enough They should throw these people that are encouraging it and giving each other online advice on how to do this and obtain that, into a cell!


Throwing people in jail for having perverted fantasies is a bit Orwellian, isn't it?
NO JOKE DAVE
I live above an internet cafe
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:13 pm

Re: FBI arrests American Eric Erdman in Phnom Penh

Postby boomer » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:36 pm

NO JOKE DAVE wrote:
boomer wrote:
Chuck Wow wrote:Encouraging Child Sex Abuse? What even the fuck is that supposed to mean?

He facilitated?
He stood and shouted words of encouragement to those doing the dead?



A bit like Vereniging Martijn, from Holland, an online nonce club, which is now banned luckily enough They should throw these people that are encouraging it and giving each other online advice on how to do this and obtain that, into a cell!


Throwing people in jail for having perverted fantasies is a bit Orwellian, isn't it?


Not if they are sharing tips online on how to gain trust with kids and how to manipulate them so that they don't tell anyone what has happened, how to perform sexual acts with children which don't leave visual traces and such, and much more sick shit... Believe me, i've read a lot on that site, if you would've read it as well, you would probably agree with me now...
Disclaimer:Reading Khminglish can cause a persistent and seriously disturbed perception of reality...
User avatar
boomer
Getting fan mail from French girls since 2016
 
Posts: 5260
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: FBI arrests American Eric Erdman in Phnom Penh

Postby NO JOKE DAVE » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:41 pm

Maybe,
boomer wrote:
Not if they are sharing tips online on how to gain trust with kids and how to manipulate them so that they don't tell anyone what has happened, how to perform sexual acts with children which don't leave visual traces and such, and much more sick shit... Believe me, i've read a lot on that site, if you would've read it as well, you would probably agree with me now...


I'm sure it's pretty fucked up, but how much of it is just people indulging in weird fantasies but drawing a line between that and diddling kids? I'm sure there are sites on the internet pertaining to how to get away with murder, rob a bank etc. Wasn't there a case a few years ago where a NY cop was online discussing how to abduct, rape and chop up women and he got 99 years I think, before the Supreme Court ruled it wasn't actually a crime? Agatha Christie was never arrested for encouraging murder, after all.
NO JOKE DAVE
I live above an internet cafe
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:13 pm

Re: FBI arrests American Eric Erdman in Phnom Penh

Postby boomer » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:54 pm

NO JOKE DAVE wrote:Maybe,
boomer wrote:
Not if they are sharing tips online on how to gain trust with kids and how to manipulate them so that they don't tell anyone what has happened, how to perform sexual acts with children which don't leave visual traces and such, and much more sick shit... Believe me, i've read a lot on that site, if you would've read it as well, you would probably agree with me now...


I'm sure it's pretty fucked up, but how much of it is just people indulging in weird fantasies but drawing a line between that and diddling kids? I'm sure there are sites on the internet pertaining to how to get away with murder, rob a bank etc. Wasn't there a case a few years ago where a NY cop was online discussing how to abduct, rape and chop up women and he got 99 years I think, before the Supreme Court ruled it wasn't actually a crime? Agatha Christie was never arrested for encouraging murder, after all.


Apparently you're hard to convince... I think it's time for my Dutch mate on here to jump in, he'll surely know what Vereniging Martijn used to stand for...

If that's the reasoning, then people who are planning terror attacks shouldn't be charged either, as long as they say that they were just re-enacting a script from a Hollywood film about things like that...
Disclaimer:Reading Khminglish can cause a persistent and seriously disturbed perception of reality...
User avatar
boomer
Getting fan mail from French girls since 2016
 
Posts: 5260
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: FBI arrests American Eric Erdman in Phnom Penh

Postby sniper_m4 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:02 pm

That article is a lie.
sniper_m4
I've got nothing better to do
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:34 pm

Re: FBI arrests American Eric Erdman in Phnom Penh

Postby sniper_m4 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:09 pm

I am Eric Erdmann and this article is a lie. If the mods do not take this post down I will contact an attorney about a defamation lawsuit against khmer440. Remove it now.
sniper_m4
I've got nothing better to do
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:34 pm

Re: FBI arrests American Eric Erdman in Phnom Penh

Postby PSD_Kiwi » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:19 pm

sniper_m4 wrote:I am Eric Erdmann and this article is a lie. If the mods do not take this post down I will contact an attorney about a defamation lawsuit against khmer440. Remove it now.



Weren't you recently posting about being investigated/followed/spied on by APLE? What part of the article is a lie?

Edited to add link to thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54398


:popcorn:
Last edited by PSD_Kiwi on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack. -Snoop Dogg
User avatar
PSD_Kiwi
EGO Sum Unus Per Penitus
 
Posts: 3547
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:51 am

Re: FBI arrests American Eric Erdman in Phnom Penh

Postby DetroitMuscle » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:19 pm

sniper_m4 wrote:I am Eric Erdmann and this article is a lie. If the mods do not take this post down I will contact an attorney about a defamation lawsuit against khmer440. Remove it now.

:popcorn:
User avatar
DetroitMuscle
Daylight, I need Daylight !?!
 
Posts: 4674
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:39 am

Re: FBI arrests American Eric Erdman in Phnom Penh

Postby sniper_m4 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Yes I did post that but it has nothing to do with this. That Aple ngo I found out was confusing me with some guy that came from Thailand. I havent been to Thailand in over 8 years the article is a lie because I had an expired visa. I was never arrested in Bankok and i wasnt arrested by the FBI. If I was I wouldnt be talking in this forum now. Complete slander.
sniper_m4
I've got nothing better to do
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:34 pm

Re: FBI arrests American Eric Erdman in Phnom Penh

Postby DetroitMuscle » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:38 pm

sniper_m4 wrote:Yes I did post that but it has nothing to do with this. That Aple ngo I found out was confusing me with some guy that came from Thailand. I havent been to Thailand in over 8 years the article is a lie because I had an expired visa. I was never arrested in Bankok and i wasnt arrested by the FBI. If I was I wouldnt be talking in this forum now. Complete slander.


Interesting ...
User avatar
DetroitMuscle
Daylight, I need Daylight !?!
 
Posts: 4674
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:39 am

Re: FBI arrests American Eric Erdman in Phnom Penh

Postby PSD_Kiwi » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:41 pm

Interesting indeed!
A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack. -Snoop Dogg
User avatar
PSD_Kiwi
EGO Sum Unus Per Penitus
 
Posts: 3547
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:51 am

Re: FBI arrests American Eric Erdman in Phnom Penh

Postby DetroitMuscle » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:45 pm

Contact Raz and take Scobienz to Cambodian court for defamation. OMFG, I'd pay 20$ per ticket to witness it.
User avatar
DetroitMuscle
Daylight, I need Daylight !?!
 
Posts: 4674
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:39 am

Re: FBI arrests American Eric Erdman in Phnom Penh

Postby Lucky Lucan » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:50 pm

sniper_m4 wrote:I am Eric Erdmann and this article is a lie. If the mods do not take this post down I will contact an attorney about a defamation lawsuit against khmer440. Remove it now.


You should take that up with the US authorities, who have already convicted you for encouraging child abuse. From what I can gather in the state of Oregon this means procuring/distributing/facilitating child pornography. Try suing them first.
Last edited by Lucky Lucan on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We all gotta duck..............when the shit hits the fan.
User avatar
Lucky Lucan
K440 Knight Captain
 
Posts: 17280
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:24 pm
Location: The Pearl of the Orient

Re: FBI arrests American Eric Erdman in Phnom Penh

Postby sniper_m4 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:02 pm

I am not from Oregon. What part do you not understand I am not in jail under khmer authorities?
sniper_m4
I've got nothing better to do
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:34 pm

Re: FBI arrests American pedo suspect Eric Erdman in Phnom Penh

Postby DetroitMuscle » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:07 pm

He is guilty! Pitchforks, ready.
User avatar
DetroitMuscle
Daylight, I need Daylight !?!
 
Posts: 4674
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:39 am

Next

Return to Cambodia Speakeasy




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: baileys, Canadaman, content, Dahon, Exabot [Bot], Falcon Randwick, Google [Bot], okasur, Phuket2006, redhooligan, tarariverboat, tombraider and 320 guests