Can American "legal advisor" Keith McCarter get you Cambodian citizenship, work permit, teaching job, and apartment?

This is a free speech zone where you can discuss and debate everything Cambodia related. Cambodia Speakeasy is Cambodia's leading expat discussion forum.

Re: Can American "legal advisor" Keith McCarter get you Cambodian citizenship, work permit, teaching job, and apartment?

Postby gavinmac » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:45 pm

I was hoping to get someone to translate the Khmer here:

Follow my lame Twitter feed: @gavin_mac
gavinmac
Making Khmer girls cry since 2003

Re: Can American "legal advisor" Keith McCarter get you Cambodian citizenship, work permit, teaching job, and apartment?

Postby gavinmac » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:48 pm

This ad from "Phnom Penh Keith" speaks for itself.

gavinmac

Postby Alexandra » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:18 pm

Learn English with an American [removed] Lawyer. Learn how to Find a [removed] boyfriend.

Bless
Bless is no more
Alexandra
Meus Mens est 440

Postby RobW » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:54 pm

Does he teach them any aspects of the amatory arts to make them more attractive to the foreign boyfriend, [removed] or otherwise?
RobW
Kilt Fluffer

Postby gavinmac » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:58 pm

I have been told that the Khmer part of the ad says he will teach them to show love and affection in English.
gavinmac

Can American "legal advisor" Keith McCarter get you Cambodian citizenship, work permit, teaching job, and apartment?

Postby ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:06 pm

It is a bit strange the the skin colour is mentioned in English and Khmer.
Is it a pride thing - like the MOBO’s? Is he a LOBO?
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
I Am Losing It All to the Internet

Postby Londo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:20 pm

"That was probably Londo...He is always shitty." - Marvin
Londo
Bark plop plop bark woof woof

Postby violet » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:34 pm

Ooooh. Don't tell me. This is batshitcrazyweirdo, isn't it?

:google:
Few words have made me weep more than learning of, and understanding, these:
When you go home, tell them of us and say, For your tomorrow, we gave our today.
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman

Postby Dahon » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:57 pm

I like the second package, $100 one. Wonder if it is US or Zimbabwean dollars.

"foreign friend search training and introductions".....hmmmm, shall we guess that the techniques and wording are similar to those
employed by friend finders in a certain west A[beeeeeep]an nation known as N[beeeeeeep]ia and which figures a lot in global scams.

The fact that he mentions the reflexivity of his appearance is maybe to avoid embarrassing scenes when prospects turn up at lesson and
start stuttering something straight out of the scene in Lethal Weapon 2 where Danny Glover wants to apply for an ER in South Africa.
Immigration official: "-But, but.....but....You're...[DELETED!]"
Cambodia - tickets booked, moved on to mission planning DONE
Mission completed, reported to Col Braddock. DONE
Now ranting about the experience ONGOING
Dahon
I live above an internet cafe

Postby logos » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:23 pm

Haha I love his sales pitch

After you find a boyfriend he can pay for your English lessons

He should add
make sure he's not a member on Khmer 440, they are all cheap bastards
logos
WankPoodle

Postby logos » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:41 pm

His MO is clear and to the point. He's some sort of Cambodia Wikipedia

logos
WankPoodle

Postby Miguelito » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:42 pm

logos wrote:Haha I love his sales pitch

After you find a boyfriend he can pay for your English lessons

He should add
make sure he's not a member on Khmer 440, they are all cheap bastards

I wonder if the classes are broken up into topics, such as "how to get your boyfriend to buy your family a cow," and "different ways the boyfriend can send money from abroad".
Miguelito
HeadClownInCharge

Postby violet » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:56 pm

I have a question. Does a person putting as much effort into alledgedly scamming as this thread indicates require much positive reinforcement? How many are handing over their money? Having said that, some alledged scammers have superior scamming skills and would likely get my money way too easily :-D

All this posted on here takes a lot of man hours. Motivation?
Few words have made me weep more than learning of, and understanding, these:
When you go home, tell them of us and say, For your tomorrow, we gave our today.
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman

Postby pedros » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:05 pm

Scammers are like fishermen, one bite a time......
pedros
2000+ Posts! Aghh I Have No Mates

Postby logos » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:05 pm

Actually Violet you might want to register at his next intake.

You'd learn a thing or two (special techniques?) about hooking up with a nice boyfriend and have him pay for your education, of course.
logos
WankPoodle

PreviousNext

Return to Cambodia Speakeasy