Boycott of K440 Get Together

This is a free speech zone where you can discuss and debate everything Cambodia related. Cambodia Speakeasy is Cambodia's leading expat discussion forum.

Re: Boycott of K440 Get Together

Postby violet » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Alexandra wrote:I heard there is an alternative fuck-logos party at a different venue but don't know how kosher it is to advertise it on here.

What if people want to fuck logos yet have not been included in the in crowd invite to that alternative party?

This is all going to end in tears
Few words have made me weep more than learning of, and understanding, these:
When you go home, tell them of us and say, For your tomorrow, we gave our today.
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman

Postby son of vladimir » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:54 pm

The best solution would be to have it at Garage and invite Steve Morrish, and he and youngwill could negotiate who would win the drinks contract

Pre-fight warmups could include a discussion on the pronunciation of 'Khmer' and freeing Palestine.
son of vladimir
I live above an internet cafe

Postby son of vladimir » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:55 pm

violet wrote:
Alexandra wrote:I heard there is an alternative fuck-logos party at a different venue but don't know how kosher it is to advertise it on here.

What if people want to fuck logos yet have not been included in the in crowd invite to that alternative party?

It's moot. No one in their right mind wants to fuck logos.
son of vladimir

Postby ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:48 pm

kansaicanuck wrote:Can we just take a knee in silent protest?

And disrespect our 440 flag and our fallen soldiers?
You’ll be on your own - everyone will walk out in disgust.
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
I Am Losing It All to the Internet

Postby 0zirC » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:37 pm

The Drama which unfolds over the internet. Would this come under 'First World Problems" I wonder?
Fiberglass Statues, 3-D Figures/Figurines, Advertising Solutions, Interior Decorations. E-mail: [email protected]
0zirC
K440 Defender of the Faith

Postby LexusSchmexus » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:07 am

Surely you're joking? If your ever witnessed Khmer Facebook dramas, you'd know that petty Internet fights, boycotts and so on are a "world problem".
Last edited by LexusSchmexus on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
LexusSchmexus
Damn, I just saw my Internet Bill !

Postby TristranandIsolde » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:28 am

We need to boycott socks.

Down with tyrants! Piss on Scobie for his deceptionn, betrayal, and dumb ass tricks. But, maybe he'll end up like the last guy ... Laughing in his shower at the money he made and the humiliation he pulled off, then, WHAM! (Haha, just kidding, haha.)

OK, you can play a bit, but you can also make it up somehow.

But if you moan and wail for lack of commercial success, then an air of fairness is expected. Also, safeguarding personal information is VERY important.

So, you owners piddling around or trying to be a fount of news and discussions?

It's time K440 grew up ... Or you can stay 2nd on the web forums about Cambodia ... (Haha).
Fool's folly is following another fool.
- The Grand Jester

Caution: all of my posts are to be taken with a grain of salt, heroin, and Everclear. Then you can reply back to us.
TristranandIsolde
RicePikey

Postby Miguelito » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:32 am

Speaking of growing up, why don't you take a few hours break before you litter the forum this morning?
Miguelito
HeadClownInCharge

Postby kansaicanuck » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:57 am

Jesus christ, what an insufferable twat this guy is.

Honest question Mig, if he was cracking jokes at LTO's death would the ban only be a few hours too? How many times has he been banned in the last month?
kansaicanuck
I need professional help

Postby tombraider » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:13 am

kansaicanuck wrote:Jesus christ, what an insufferable twat this guy is.

Honest question Mig, if he was cracking jokes at LTO's death would the ban only be a few hours too? How many times has he been banned in the last month?

I think in the last 9 days he's only been allowed to post on 3 of them. I understand he gets a kick out of it that is the only explanation. I saw him commenting on an expat forum and despite two of his awful jokes that only his big boned care bar self find funny he wrote briefly and succinctly....admittedly like everything he drops here it wasn't helpful or relevant but it shows it can be done by him.

I think him and Keith McCarterer should go into business. the sheer amount of horseshit these two could spew out per day would put them in good standing to enter the fertilizer business :thumbsup:
tombraider

Postby cumwatmae » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:01 pm

son of vladimir wrote:T

freeing Palestine.

Palestine, sheesh who gives a shit.
cumwatmae

Previous

Return to Cambodia Speakeasy