Well known expat/Japanese man Jun Takeguchi beats gf and flees

This is a free speech zone where you can discuss and debate everything Cambodia related. Cambodia Speakeasy is Cambodia's leading expat discussion forum.

Re: Well known expat/Japanese man Jun Takeguchi beats gf and flees

Postby Miguelito » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:05 pm

Well, it looks like Jun Takeguchi isn’t taking this too well. We’ve been asked to take this article down, which we clearly won’t (cheap bastard didn’t even offer me money).

Now he’s claiming that it was a mutual disturbance and is completely settled. The victim disputes that.

Here’s the google translate:

https://investment-asia.blogspot.com/2018/06/blog-post_88.html?m=1

ladies and gentlemen
Thank you for your help.
We have a report on the senior at Cambodia's local media (May 26th Cambodia Expat Online etc), so I will comment.

Annie Khan (official name: QURRATUL AEN) who appears on this news had been companied for about two years since July 2016, but on the afternoon of May 21, 2018 (Monday) There were quarrels from false stories around the time, brawls, both of them suffered major injuries.
Also, this kind of brawl is not the first time, friends living in Phnom Penh are well-known, but last year there were similar brawls several times.

The settlement has been concluded with QURRATUL AEN on May 30.
Although it is a brawl in which both were damaged, it is true that the senior has injured the woman, and this fact is reflected seriously.
I will also tell you for her honor that the settlement money has not paid 1USD (it is not resolved by money).

Also, concerning local media articles about Cambodia Expat Online Inc., some of them differ from the facts, and QURRATUL AEN and a junior lawyer representative are requesting cancellation of the article.
We are concerned about the business partners, employees and stakeholders, and worried very much. I am truly sorry.

He strangest thing is that it’s a BS article to try and help him, and they link to the post on TOF.
Miguelito
HeadClownInCharge

Postby Jitters » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:50 pm

I hope he signs up and responds here.
Jitters
440 newbie - handle with care

Postby Miguelito » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:54 pm

Jitters wrote:I hope he signs up and responds here.

I’m shocked enough he still has a Facebook page, but I don’t suspect he’ll be posting here.

Here’s some feedback from the article above:

And if you want to see something else unbelievable that this guy wrote, here he was trying to get the articles down:

Miguelito
HeadClownInCharge

Postby JohnnyScratch » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:12 pm

Looks like he's keeping the spirit high

* posted on 14-6 15:46 on facebook
JohnnyScratch
5 minutes to kill

Postby Miguelito » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:34 pm

I somehow missed this article in the Post:

https://m.phnompenhpost.com/national/complaint-filed-police-probe-domestic-abuse-case

Police in Chamkarmon district’s Boeung Keng Kang I commune in Phnom Penh are investigating an allegation of domestic violence between a Pakistani woman and her Japanese boyfriend.

Commune Police Chief Kol Sophat said he received a complaint from Annie Khan on Wednesday accusing her boyfriend, Jun Takeguchi – the CEO of Jun Cam Partners, a consultancy and real estate company – of beating her on May 21.

Sophat said that according to the complaint, on that day Takeguchi hit Khan on her face and body with a vase and his fists, and that the assault was not an isolated incident.

“The couple have lived together for a long time. There have been many occasions when they have assaulted each other, but they would make up for a while before beating each other up again,” he said.

Sophat said police are hampered in their investigation as Takeguchi has returned to Japan.

On Friday, Khan told police she wanted them and the Japanese Embassy to have Takeguchi arrested for assault. She claimed the Ministry of Interior and the embassy were reluctant to assist her.

“I want the police to arrest him and put him in jail now . . . I just want justice,” she said, adding that she believed Takeguchi will return to the Kingdom as he has a company here

Miguelito
HeadClownInCharge

Postby Alex » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:03 am

"She claimed the Ministry of Interior and the embassy were reluctant to assist her." - who does she think she is? I'd guess that the officials at the Ministry of Interior have better things to do than "assisting" her. Domestic violence, that's local police station pay grade at best?
Alex
Bark plop plop bark woof woof

Postby gavinmac » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:12 am

Holy shit, look at this new article in the Post about Takeguchi being a top bloke who is valiantly defending himself from assault and defamation by Annie Khan.

https://phnompenhpost.com/national/japa ... n-ex-lover

The article is credited to "Post Staff"

Does Takeguchi have connections to the Post owners/editors or did he just pay for this to be published or what's the deal?
Follow my lame Twitter feed: @gavin_mac
gavinmac
Making Khmer girls cry since 2003

Postby Miguelito » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:56 am

gavinmac wrote:Holy shit, look at this new article in the Post about Takeguchi being a top bloke who is valiantly defending himself from assault and defamation by Annie Khan.

https://phnompenhpost.com/national/japa ... n-ex-lover

The article is credited to "Post Staff"

Does Takeguchi have connections to the Post owners/editors or did he just pay for this to be published or what's the deal?

So his defense is that he may have hit her, but it’s her fault and it was in self defense.

Miguelito
HeadClownInCharge

Postby logos » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:43 am

The poor guy is a victim, really. Beware those violent women ganging up on you for no reason.
logos
WankPoodle

Postby violet » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:24 am

^ lol
Violet the Destroyer (of forums)
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman

Postby Alexandra » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:45 am

He fell on her face.
Bless is no more
Alexandra
EGO Sum Unus Per Penitus

Postby pedros » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:27 pm

The mighty fresh news have taken up on his side (in Khmer)

http://www.freshnewsasia.com/index.php/ ... 56-57.html
pedros
I'm on 3000; na na, na na na

Postby Gardiguy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:43 pm

pedros wrote:The mighty fresh news have taken up on his side (in Khmer)

Is it just me or does google translate actually work near perfect on this article?
Gardiguy
I've got internet at work

Postby Lucky Lucan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:04 pm

Gardiguy wrote:
pedros wrote:The mighty fresh news have taken up on his side (in Khmer)

Is it just me or does google translate actually work near perfect on this article?

It's very good, and easy to understand:

On charges of bullying and swollen bumps she posted on her Facebook, JUN denied that he had never used violence to anyone or left alone. He said that Annie Khan, a girl he cared for and loved with him, was a chick, who hit and bit him several times in the past.

"When I was blaming her on the golf course with her rampaging heavily hit my hand and then stick Golf pushed against my throat. I was afraid that my life in danger, I tried floundering threw sticks golf golfers to stay away from her. At that time we had lost her footing and fell. She fell to the wall and I fell She said. We were both bruising, swelling, and I went to consult a doctor about my injury caused by the fall and golf.

Takeguchi said he met Khan in 2016 and fell in love with each other and then became close to each other. "I love her so much that I want to change to Islam," she said, "and I even appointed her as the chief of my company." But by her natural nature, she checked my email and text messages, and even wrote messages to my friends, colleagues and colleagues, telling them to stay away from me. "

Hmm, this girl he cared for is apparently a "chick" who studies at high school. I don't imagine this will go down well in her home country. :-?
Romantic Cambodia is dead and gone. It's with McKinley in the grave.
Lucky Lucan
K440 Knight Captain

Postby Playboy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:22 am

Interesting double negative in the first paragraph quoted by LL ...
"We, the sons of John Company, have arrived"
Playboy
Play[ing hard to get]boy

Previous

Return to Cambodia Speakeasy