Can anyone link me to the thread...

This is a free speech zone where you can discuss and debate everything Cambodia related. Cambodia Speakeasy is Cambodia's leading expat discussion forum.

Can anyone link me to the thread...

Postby tuk-tukfish » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:16 pm

...where GM trolled someone into believing they could make bank by bringing a suitcase full of $2 US bills from abroad and cashing them for 10,000 riel each? I've recently recanted the hilarious story to a friend but can't find the thread as promised. Cheers.
tuk-tukfish
Impin' Aint Easy

Re: Can anyone link me to the thread...

Postby McPhisto » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:48 am

"Rock 'n' Roll should change your life - and not necessarily for the better"
McPhisto
My Best Friend is my Computer

Postby Playboy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:25 pm

There is a clever way of searching just khmer440 via Google, GavinMac showed it me once - I then promptly forgot it.

It had something to do with using the site name and quotation marks and a colon or something ??
"We, the sons of John Company, have arrived"
Playboy
Play[ing hard to get]boy

Postby vladimir » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Playboy wrote:There is a clever way of searching just khmer440 via Google, GavinMac showed it me once - I then promptly forgot it.

It had something to do with using the site name and quotation marks and a colon or something ??

Whose colon?

Wait...that explains the topless riverside photos...
“A nation is jolted by a revealing dress at a festival but is not infuriated by a million children sleeping rough and scavenging in trash bins for food,” Egyptian opinion writer Khaled Montaser
vladimir
Feminist Watch List

Postby gavinmac » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:58 pm

Playboy wrote:There is a clever way of searching just khmer440 via Google, GavinMac showed it me once - I then promptly forgot it.

site:khmer440.com shoes stolen balcony
Follow my lame Twitter feed: @gavin_mac
gavinmac
Making Khmer girls cry since 2003

Return to Cambodia Speakeasy