Page 1 of 1

Apartment for rent in st. 172, near riverside

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:27 pm
by MotherOfDragons
Western style 2 bedroom fully furnished apartment.
$400/month for a year contract
$350/month for a 6 month contract.
Water and electricity bill are paid directly to the company. ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:27 pm
by Playboy
Is that pricing the right way around ??

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

Re:

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:24 pm
by bipolar bear
Playboy wrote:Is that pricing the right way around ??

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
Most other places on earth, I'd say you'd have to be right. :lol:

Re: Apartment for rent in st. 172, near riverside

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:17 pm
by ClubBar
They gave their defense away with that price thing...

because usually once you rent and contract finished and they see you want to stay.. they will tell you the famous sentence: "oh now the price go up already"
It is a standard thing.. the price always goes up in their minds.. simply because oh.. now he wants to stay..

So what these people are going to do... Well... they are going to try to push you into a 2 year or even longer contract but at least 1 year... and demand 2 or even 3 months deposit from you..

simply tell them you want to stay long time but you can only do short contract and max 2 month deposit.. because you are not sure about your work contract yet..
than wait it out... if they don't call you back.. than ask them again... and wait again..

If the 6 month contract is finished.. what I usually did was telling them wait.. now I don't want to sign new contract yet.. because I am not sure about my work.. can I just pay every month? First they play hard but than you say ok than there is no way.. and I have to move out sorry.. stay friendly and ask them. This worked for me in all the cases I tried. than you have the freedom to leave whenever you want!! I have done this at least 4 times!!

In one case (worst) I asked.. ok sir if you want I can pay you 2 months rent upfront for one time.. I really can not sign contract now because of my work.
If you have no work than you say you work in computer and might have to move.. blaim your boss..

So many places are empty and they would hate to go though all the waiting again.. while now they have a steady income.. And in some cases they would hate to show the neighbors they lost their "customer..."

Re: Apartment for rent in st. 172, near riverside

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:30 pm
by worldpunter
Looks good , with balcony looking over the street ? This is a great street to stay in .

Re: Apartment for rent in st. 172, near riverside

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:25 pm
by The third man
The street is a good destination for cheap and decent eateries.

What has been getting on my nerves lately is clubbar nonsense about just about anything. I wish he'd keep his "expertise" for other drunk GSM patrons.

Re: Apartment for rent in st. 172, near riverside

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:12 pm
by Hornets
MotherOfDragons wrote:Western style 2 bedroom fully furnished apartment.
$400/month for a year contract
$350/month for a 6 month contract.
Water and electricity bill are paid directly to the company. ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Avalible?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Re: Apartment for rent in st. 172, near riverside

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:15 pm
by ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
Hornets wrote:
MotherOfDragons wrote:Western style 2 bedroom fully furnished apartment.
$400/month for a year contract
$350/month for a 6 month contract.
Water and electricity bill are paid directly to the company. ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Avalible?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yes, I’m sure they have been saving it for the past year in the hope that you would turn up.
:-)

Re: Apartment for rent in st. 172, near riverside

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:40 am
by Hornets
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ wrote:
Hornets wrote:
MotherOfDragons wrote:Western style 2 bedroom fully furnished apartment.
$400/month for a year contract
$350/month for a 6 month contract.
Water and electricity bill are paid directly to the company. ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Avalible?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yes, I’m sure they have been saving it for the past year in the hope that you would turn up.
:-)
So it couldn't be empty after a year when most contracts are 6 or 12 months?smart ass

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Re: Apartment for rent in st. 172, near riverside

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:32 am
by ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
Hornets wrote:
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ wrote:
Hornets wrote:
MotherOfDragons wrote:Western style 2 bedroom fully furnished apartment.
$400/month for a year contract
$350/month for a 6 month contract.
Water and electricity bill are paid directly to the company. ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Avalible?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yes, I’m sure they have been saving it for the past year in the hope that you would turn up.
:-)
So it couldn't be empty after a year when most contracts are 6 or 12 months?smart ass

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I suspect that they would re-advertise if it was empty again and perhaps not rely on an advert from one year ago.
Dumb ass

Re: Apartment for rent in st. 172, near riverside

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:39 am
by joebren60
What floor is this? Street front or alley way entrance?