More stinky ferals with ghastly hair

News articles related to Cambodia can be posted here, but remember to link back to the original source.

Re: More stinky ferals with ghastly hair

Postby Lucky Lucan » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:01 pm

Hanno wrote:
Especially coming to SE Asia....


It's my understanding that this guy is home born & bred Cambodian though.
Romantic Cambodia is dead and gone. It's with McKinley in the grave.
User avatar
Lucky Lucan
K440 Knight Captain
 
Posts: 18682
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:24 pm
Location: The Pearl of the Orient

Re: More stinky ferals with ghastly hair

Postby Steve Zodiac » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:15 pm

He's Khmer.
User avatar
Steve Zodiac
Suspicious
 
Posts: 1148
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: More stinky ferals with ghastly hair

Postby YaTingPom » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:01 pm

Lucky Lucan wrote:Image

That's a "bust me" tattoo. I have no problem with smoking but not everyone is so understanding - cops and customs/ immigration officials for example. You have to be incredibly fucking stupid to get a cannabis leaf tattooed on your neck. :roll:

It’s those fake glasses that’d piss me off the most if I was a customs dude. Or just a normal prescription wearing dude even.

I might start pushing myself around in a wheelchair and wearing a hearing aid. For the individuality like. Plus it’s well rad.
I’m bringing sexy back.
User avatar
YaTingPom
GoatFetishist
 
Posts: 5658
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Re: More stinky ferals with ghastly hair

Postby Hanno » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:26 am

Lucky Lucan wrote:
Hanno wrote:
Especially coming to SE Asia....


It's my understanding that this guy is home born & bred Cambodian though.


Even worse, no Barang bonus when he gets nailed.
"I realized that If I had to choose, I would rather have birds than airplanes."

Charles Lindbergh
User avatar
Hanno
The Internet is my Friend
 
Posts: 6904
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:07 pm
Location: Siem Reap

Re: More stinky ferals with ghastly hair

Postby ricecakes » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:50 am

i can almost smell that photo. :barf:
Rated R for Ricecakes
User avatar
ricecakes
I Fap to 440
 
Posts: 8850
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Re: More stinky ferals with ghastly hair

Postby scoffer » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:04 pm

YaTingPom wrote:
Lucky Lucan wrote:Image

That's a "bust me" tattoo. I have no problem with smoking but not everyone is so understanding - cops and customs/ immigration officials for example. You have to be incredibly fucking stupid to get a cannabis leaf tattooed on your neck. :roll:

It’s those fake glasses that’d piss me off the most if I was a customs dude. Or just a normal prescription wearing dude even.

I might start pushing myself around in a wheelchair and wearing a hearing aid. For the individuality like. Plus it’s well rad.





I think this guy features in a drug bust published in the Khmer Times today, him, a British guy and a few locals got busted.
I refuse to go out with nothing more than a whimper followed by a small farting sound and a shit stain on my bed sheets..
Just thought I'd share that with you.
User avatar
scoffer
Tech Ninja / Kangaroo Baiter
 
Posts: 7799
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:01 pm

Re: More stinky ferals with ghastly hair

Postby ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:09 pm

scoffer wrote:
YaTingPom wrote:
Lucky Lucan wrote:Image

That's a "bust me" tattoo. I have no problem with smoking but not everyone is so understanding - cops and customs/ immigration officials for example. You have to be incredibly fucking stupid to get a cannabis leaf tattooed on your neck. :roll:

It’s those fake glasses that’d piss me off the most if I was a customs dude. Or just a normal prescription wearing dude even.

I might start pushing myself around in a wheelchair and wearing a hearing aid. For the individuality like. Plus it’s well rad.





I think this guy features in a drug bust published in the Khmer Times today, him, a British guy and a few locals got busted.

Good insight scoffer.
I think he also might feature in the news article linked to the OP.
Are you sure it wasn’t him, an Oz woman and a few locals?
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
2000+ Posts! Aghh I Have No Mates
 
Posts: 2145
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: More stinky ferals with ghastly hair

Postby hennessy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Jep wrote:
violet wrote:
Jep wrote:
violet wrote:
Jep wrote:
Miguelito wrote:Probably not a good time to be smoking weed opening at bars in Siem Reap.

I didn't read anything about anyone smoking openly at the bar.
I read weed was, reportedly, freely available, at the bar.


And people have pisted FB photos of people freely smoking weed in the bar.

posted.


Funny guy. Dick.

:rimshot:

Dunno if fakebook pics hold any worth.
The disrespect written about the Prime Minister of Cambodia prompted this. Dumb bitch.

The incendiary disrespect:
“There are more and more Chinese tourists, but they’re not coming to our bars – they’re going to Chinese restaurants, Chinese hotels and Chinese guides,” said Rachel Prins, who along with her Cambodian boyfriend co-owns the popular backpacker haunt Soul Train Reggae Bar.
“[Prime Minister] HE is shaking hands with the Chinese, saying ‘America, we don’t need you’, but businesses here need Westerners,” she said.
https://www.phnompenhpost.com/business/charges-against-foreigners-over-pornography-are-latest-blow-siem-reap-businesses



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
La colère des imbéciles remplit le monde
User avatar
hennessy
I've got nothing better to do
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:33 pm
Location: Phnom Penh

Re: More stinky ferals with ghastly hair

Postby Playboy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:07 pm

Do not bite the hand that feeds the boss

AKA - do not piss in the big man's rice bowl

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
"We, the sons of John Company, have arrived"
User avatar
Playboy
Play[ing hard to get]boy
 
Posts: 22364
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:30 pm
Location: Hotel K: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

Re: More stinky ferals with ghastly hair

Postby Hanno » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Playboy wrote:Do not bite the hand that feeds the boss

AKA - do not piss in the big man's rice bowl

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk


This. “Business here needs foreigners” but then Chinese are foreigners, aren’t they? And maybe business does not need some dope heads, foreign or not?
"I realized that If I had to choose, I would rather have birds than airplanes."

Charles Lindbergh
User avatar
Hanno
The Internet is my Friend
 
Posts: 6904
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:07 pm
Location: Siem Reap

Re: More stinky ferals with ghastly hair

Postby Playboy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:32 pm

Hanno wrote:
Playboy wrote:Do not bite the hand that feeds the boss

AKA - do not piss in the big man's rice bowl

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk


This. “Business here needs foreigners” but then Chinese are foreigners, aren’t they? And maybe business does not need some dope heads, foreign or not?
Foreigners or natives, do not piss in the rice bowl of the bigwigs - should be bloody obvious if you live here

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
"We, the sons of John Company, have arrived"
User avatar
Playboy
Play[ing hard to get]boy
 
Posts: 22364
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:30 pm
Location: Hotel K: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

Re: More stinky ferals with ghastly hair

Postby the chicken » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:00 am

I think weed should be legalized when there are plenty of hard core drugs through out the streets of Siem Reap. I am not going to reiterate what Playboy said. I am speaking from observation/hearsay. The oz bar owner been taking for a free ride and she enjoyed, so who to say she is wrong. And the guy in dreaded hair, well he is loved by the bar owner too! Few bars laid down low but the Bob Marly thinks he is invisible, and from what I heard he pussied out when got raided leaving the oz cougar to fend for herself.
the chicken
I Have Not Been Outside Today
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:25 am

Re: More stinky ferals with ghastly hair

Postby gavinmac » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:48 am

the chicken wrote: and from what I heard he pussied out when got raided leaving the oz cougar to fend for herself.


His lack of chivalry offends you, does it?
Follow my lame Twitter feed: @gavin_mac
User avatar
gavinmac
Making Khmer girls cry since 2003
 
Posts: 20262
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:15 pm

Re: More stinky ferals with ghastly hair

Postby the chicken » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:14 am

Its not exactly a hidden secret which bars sell weed. some bars been doing it for years but they did not push the limit.
the chicken
I Have Not Been Outside Today
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:25 am

Previous

Return to Cambodia in the News




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aem, Google Feedfetcher, Hanno, LowLifeInTheKOW, newnewnewbie, pedros, Sonic1, spitthedog, STEVITO, upstage and 121 guests