Deaths of Foreigners in Cambodia in 2019

News articles related to Cambodia can be posted here, but remember to link back to the original source.

Re: Deaths of Foreigners in Cambodia in 2019

Postby bipolar bear » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:24 am

amirite wrote:
bipolar bear wrote:
boomer wrote:
springrain wrote:Yes, of course you are not wrong, mate.

I still think it is a bit morbid. Just my opinion, of course.

It has been proven, although not that often, that relatives of victims that were left behind mourning, have found some answers they were looking for, etc...

That's all very laudable and I'm happy for them.

Me? I'm just a fucking ghoul who wants to read the report of the death of someone I've actually met. :lol: No luck so far.

The year is young...

I'm in no way optimistic. :cry: Coming into the fifth year now of not reading about anyone I know dying.
I wish one of my friends would get shot, stabbed, poisoned, die in an automotive incident, be consumed by fire, electrocuted or suffocated by trees. :lol:
bipolar bear
I have Cheap Mobile Internet

Postby boomer » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:19 pm

bipolar bear wrote:
amirite wrote:
bipolar bear wrote:
boomer wrote:

It has been proven, although not that often, that relatives of victims that were left behind mourning, have found some answers they were looking for, etc...

Me? I'm just a fucking ghoul who wants to read the report of the death of someone I've actually met. :lol: No luck so far.

The year is young...

I'm in no way optimistic. :cry: Coming into the fifth year now of not reading about anyone I know dying.
I wish one of my friends would get shot, stabbed, poisoned, die in an automotive incident, be consumed by fire, electrocuted or suffocated by trees. :lol:

Can't be that difficult for the right price :axe:
Disclaimer:Reading Khminglish can cause a persistent and seriously disturbed perception of reality...
boomer
Getting fan mail from French girls since 2016

Postby bipolar bear » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:32 am

boomer wrote:
bipolar bear wrote:
amirite wrote:
bipolar bear wrote:
boomer wrote:

Me? I'm just a fucking ghoul who wants to read the report of the death of someone I've actually met. No luck so far.

The year is young...

Can't be that difficult for the right price

:lol: True, true.

But then what kind of friend would I be if I paid to get friends shot, stabbed or poisoned rather than just wish it upon them. No kind of true friend actually snuffs his buddies. Besides, I'm far too mean to pay. I'll continue to spend all my money on :pissed: rather than forking out to get my drinking buddies waxed. :lol:
bipolar bear
I have Cheap Mobile Internet

Postby boomer » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:36 am

bipolar bear wrote:
boomer wrote:
bipolar bear wrote:
amirite wrote:
bipolar bear wrote:
boomer wrote:

Me? I'm just a fucking ghoul who wants to read the report of the death of someone I've actually met. No luck so far.

The year is young...

I'm in no way optimistic. Coming into the fifth year now of not reading about anyone I know dying.

Can't be that difficult for the right price

True, true.

But then what kind of friend would I be if I paid to get friends shot, stabbed or poisoned rather than just wish it upon them. No kind of true friend actually snuffs his buddies. Besides, I'm far too mean to pay. I'll continue to spend all my money on :pissed: rather than forking out to get my drinking buddies waxed. :lol:

:cheers2:
Disclaimer:Reading Khminglish can cause a persistent and seriously disturbed perception of reality...
boomer

Postby Playboy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:31 am

bipolar bear wrote: ... But then what kind of friend would I be if I paid to get friends shot, stabbed or poisoned rather than just wish it upon them. No kind of true friend actually snuffs his buddies.

Oh, I do not know, there are a couple of mine that I have felt like strangling on more than one occasion ...
"We, the sons of John Company, have arrived"
Playboy
Play[ing hard to get]boy

Postby ricecakes » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:29 pm

bipolar bear wrote:.

Introduce them to Laud John. He is the Grim Reaper.
Rated R for Ricecakes
ricecakes
I Fap to 440

Postby Jep » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:33 pm

ricecakes wrote:
bipolar bear wrote:.

Introduce them to Laud John. He is the Grim Reaper.

He used to have lots of friends.

But, wtf is happening? not happening. 7 in the first five days ,,and none since. I can't believe it. Have they found a cure?, or dear I say it.. a 'media ban'.. No news is good news on this thread :thumbsup: I bet the next one is,,,heart attack,
Jep
K440 Knight Commander

Postby Playboy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:01 pm

I bet that the next 5 include 3 heart attacks and 2 RTAs
Playboy
Play[ing hard to get]boy

Postby Jep » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:16 pm

Playboy wrote:I bet that the next 5 include 3 heart attacks and 2 RTAs

What are RTA's?
Jep
K440 Knight Commander

Postby boomer » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:34 pm

Siem Reap:

A Russian man died at 8.40 pm on January 15, 2019 at the MARVEL BOUTIQUE Hotel in Sala Kamreuk Commune Reap.

Siem Reap police said that the victim was named ALEKSANDR ROMANOV aged 42, was a Russian national who entered Cambodia on January 15, 2019, via Poipet. Continue here: https://cne.wtf/2019/01/16/russian-coll ... otel-pool/

Kampot:

16/01/'19: Police reports say CHRISTOPHER ANTHONY KELLY
a 67-year-old Canadian man was found in room B4, Fish Island Bungalows located in Sangkat Treuy Koh, Kampot.

Continue here: https://cne.wtf/2019/01/16/canadian-dies-in-kampot/
boomer

Postby Playboy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:43 pm

Jep wrote:
Playboy wrote:I bet that the next 5 include 3 heart attacks and 2 RTAs

What are RTA's?
Road Traffic Accidents
Playboy
Play[ing hard to get]boy

Postby boomer » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:50 pm

Pailin: A 68 year old British Philip James Sebastian Mayhew collapsed and died in Pailin City.

The victim went to a shop “999” and ordered 2 cans of beer and went to the bathroom. Other customers found him on the floor dead...

Continue here: https://cne.wtf/2019/01/27/british-man- ... RQU_0p4upU
boomer

Postby vladimir » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:42 pm

boomer wrote:Pailin: A 68 year old British Philip James Sebastian Mayhew collapsed and died in Pailin City.

The victim went to a shop “999” and ordered 2 cans of beer and went to the bathroom. Other customers found him on the floor dead...

Ganzberg?
“A nation is jolted by a revealing dress at a festival but is not infuriated by a million children sleeping rough and scavenging in trash bins for food,” Egyptian opinion writer Khaled Montaser
vladimir
Feminist Watch List

Postby Hanno » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:46 pm

vladimir wrote:
boomer wrote:Pailin: A 68 year old British Philip James Sebastian Mayhew collapsed and died in Pailin City.

Ganzberg?

Few people would survive the first can.
"I realized that If I had to choose, I would rather have birds than airplanes."

Charles Lindbergh
Hanno
The Internet is my Only Friend

Postby boomer » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:01 pm

Phnom Penh: There are reports of the death of a foreigner in the “Na Na” Hotel. The victim is suspected of suffering a heart attack on the third floor of the hotel.

The incident occurred at 11:50 pm on January 28, 2019, on 154, # 1B 2B and 42 in Phsar Thmei 3 district, Daun Penh district.

A local police official told reporters that the victims was an Italian national named Pietro Zenti.

Continue here: https://cne.wtf/2019/01/29/italian-repo ... -na-hotel/
boomer

PreviousNext

Return to Cambodia in the News