• Advertisement
Khmeradz

Plastic containers from Thailand for sale

Post your buy and sell classified ads here for free, and on Khmer440's partner classified ad site designed expressly for the expat community, www.khmeradz.com

Plastic containers from Thailand for sale

Postby patcan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:45 am

High quality plastic containers from Thailand, 2 sizes:

1. 500 ml. 25 containers to a pack, 1,600 riel a piece or 40,000 riel (10$) for a pack of 25. Seven packs for
sale
2. 1.1 Lt. 10 containers to a pack, 2,700 riel a piece or 27,000 riel (6.75$) for a pack of 10. Thirty-seven
packs for sale.
Image
patcan
I live above an internet cafe
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:44 pm

Re: Plastic containers from Thailand for sale

Postby Youn Hoo Fatt » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:46 pm

how much do they cost at makro in pp?
yes i had a makeover
User avatar
Youn Hoo Fatt
I live above an internet cafe
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:23 pm

Re: Plastic containers from Thailand for sale

Postby patcan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:01 pm

Go and see.....doubt if they even sell them at Macro. These were bought from a facory in Thailand. Used them mainly for peanut butter. Much better than the harder vietnamese and Chinese plastic....Hence they cost a little more....Quality plastic here. Thanks for your interest.
patcan
I live above an internet cafe
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:44 pm

Re: Plastic containers from Thailand for sale

Postby Yo Teach! » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:23 pm

patcan wrote:Go and see.....doubt if they even sell them at Macro. These were bought from a facory in Thailand. Used them mainly for peanut butter. Much better than the harder vietnamese and Chinese plastic....Hence they cost a little more....Quality plastic here. Thanks for your interest.


I'm not buying used containers. Also, I have no use for them because I store my peanut butter in jars of peanut butter.
Yo Teach!
440 newbie - handle with care
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Plastic containers from Thailand for sale

Postby patcan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:57 pm

Ha ha....You are a funny guy. The containers were used for my peanut butter sales, meaning you buy my peanut butter you take home the plastic container the peanut butter is in. The plastic containers for sale are in unopened packs and the seals on the containers are unbroken...Brand spankin new in other words. I stopped selling peanut butter hence the plastic containers (about 6 months old) are for sale. I hope everything is crystal clear now and apologize for any confusion caused by my posts.
Image
patcan
I live above an internet cafe
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:44 pm

Re: Plastic containers from Thailand for sale

Postby Mèo Đen » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:42 pm

Yo Teach! wrote:I'm not buying used containers. Also, I have no use for them because I store my peanut butter in jars of peanut butter.


Not a good idea, it's dangerous for cats! :lol:
Buy plastic and save a cat! :grin:

Image
User avatar
Mèo Đen
I Can Haz Catz ?
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Re: Plastic containers from Thailand for sale

Postby Youn Hoo Fatt » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:18 pm

Mèo Đen wrote:
Yo Teach! wrote:I'm not buying used containers. Also, I have no use for them because I store my peanut butter in jars of peanut butter.


Not a good idea, it's dangerous for cats! :lol:
Buy plastic and save a cat! :grin:

Image

dont tell Lucky Lucan about this ref: viewtopic.php?p=911865#p911865
yes i had a makeover
User avatar
Youn Hoo Fatt
I live above an internet cafe
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:23 pm

Re: Plastic containers from Thailand for sale

Postby Mèo Đen » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Youn Hoo Fatt wrote:dont tell Lucky Lucan about this ref: viewtopic.php?p=911865#p911865


Image
User avatar
Mèo Đen
I Can Haz Catz ?
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Re: Plastic containers from Thailand for sale

Postby patcan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:58 am

Received all the plastic containers yesterday and there has been an update to the prices which are now as follows:

230 ml containers with lids at 500 riel each or 3$ for 25

500 ml containers with lids at 1,200 riel each or 7$ for 25

1.1 litre containers with lids at 2,000 riel each or 5$ for 10

All the plastic is from Unipak Thailand and is new all with unbroken seals.
Sorry for the initial prices but the situation is now resolved.
Image

Image
patcan
I live above an internet cafe
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:44 pm


Return to Buy and Sell




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests