• Advertisement
Khmeradz

who can send cockle to bavet

Post your buy and sell classified ads here for free, and on Khmer440's partner classified ad site designed expressly for the expat community, www.khmeradz.com

who can send cockle to bavet

Postby mammon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:56 pm

line id : mammonrn

i want to buy cockle
mammon
440 newbie - handle with care

Re: who can send cockle to bavet

Postby Mèo Đen » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:57 pm

mammon wrote:Image

line id : mammonrn

i want to buy cockle

You can buy cockles (Liah) of the vendors in Phom Penh for 2000 riel a can. The vendors used to get them from Boueng Trabek 25,000 riel a bucket, don't know if that's still the case.
Mèo Đen
I Can Haz Catz ?

Postby chkwoot » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:00 am

I would be more than happy to buy cockles, styrofoam boxes, and ice, then personally deliver them to you in Bavet. How many kilos do you need? I don't use line, so please reply here.
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
chkwoot
Wibble Wibble ?!?

Postby Youn Hoo Fatt » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:29 pm

cockles i have seen being hawked on the streets of pp.recently werent those pictured but some other type with a different shaped shell..
have seen those pictured but cant recall when or where wasnt recent. perhaps seasonal.
was thinking that there many bus companies who go daily through bavet. perhaps some of them do freight.
yes i had a makeover
Youn Hoo Fatt
I live above an internet cafe

Postby Fa Canal » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:50 pm

they got the picture cockles in two or 3 sizes in central market on the right hand side as you leave via the alley that goes into kampuchea krom
Fa Canal
5 minutes to kill

Postby Mèo Đen » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:39 pm

Youn Hoo Fatt wrote:cockles i have seen being hawked on the streets of pp.recently werent those pictured but some other type with a different shaped shell..
have seen those pictured but cant recall when or where wasnt recent. perhaps seasonal.
was thinking that there many bus companies who go daily through bavet. perhaps some of them do freight.

Probably they were "Niew", periwinkles or small sea snails.

Mèo Đen
I Can Haz Catz ?

Postby sociopath » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:46 pm

have seen this shape being sold from push carts with loud speakers blaring, shape yes with the ridges parallel to the lip not vertical to the lip as in the previous images but the ones i have seen are blueish grey in color
have also see the snail types but not as frequently as this imaged one
no replying to those who misinterpret/misread what i write. this aint kindergarten
sociopath
I have Cheap Mobile Internet

Return to Buy and Sell