• Advertisement
Khmeradz

Exchange LAK for USD

Post your buy and sell classified ads here for free, and on Khmer440's partner classified ad site designed expressly for the expat community, www.khmeradz.com

Re: Exchange LAK for USD

Postby slavedog » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:05 pm

I had a few old tenners that had been sitting in my safe for ages and they weren't accepted in uk this summer. But I was able to easily change them in the bank. I think they are legally obliged to do so.

Sent from my SM-C710F using Tapatalk
User avatar
slavedog
2000+ Posts! Aghh I Have No Mates
 
Posts: 2071
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:13 pm

Re: Exchange LAK for USD

Postby Srey Bourque » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:18 am

'Dis guyz goin thru a lot of trouble to save $5-$10 on da exchange.
User avatar
Srey Bourque
440 newbie - handle with care
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Re: Exchange LAK for USD

Postby kansaicanuck » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Srey Bourque wrote:'Dis guyz goin thru a lot of trouble to save $5-$10 on da exchange.

He would lose less than 5$ I reckon by just simply going to one of the hundreds of money changers around every market in town as was suggested at the beginning... Maybe I'm wrong but I cant imagine he would lose more than a few dollars.
User avatar
kansaicanuck
I Am Losing It All to the Internet
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 am

Re: Exchange LAK for USD

Postby logos » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:47 pm

kansaicanuck wrote:
Srey Bourque wrote:'Dis guyz goin thru a lot of trouble to save $5-$10 on da exchange.

He would lose less than 5$ I reckon by just simply going to one of the hundreds of money changers around every market in town as was suggested at the beginning... Maybe I'm wrong but I cant imagine he would lose more than a few dollars.

Well that is at least 10 jugs of beer in some PP expats'currency. That's serious coin to some with limited resources. Some Happy Hour resident aficionados can almost fund a whole week drinking with that kind of savings.
User avatar
logos
WankPoodle
 
Posts: 6420
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:45 am

Re: Exchange LAK for USD

Postby Srey Bourque » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:15 am

If dey don't get kicked out the place straight away for being creepy
User avatar
Srey Bourque
440 newbie - handle with care
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Re: Exchange LAK for USD

Postby GMJS-440 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:55 am

Just think of the petrol costs driving around finding a decent rate!
"Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, teach English."
Credit Jacked Camry & LTO
User avatar
GMJS-440
A Moment of Clarity
 
Posts: 2319
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:35 am

Re: Exchange LAK for USD

Postby ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:20 am

GMJS-440 wrote:Just think of the petrol costs driving around finding a decent rate!

Yeah, that’ll cost at least a dollar in petrol.
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
Where Did All the People Go?
 
Posts: 2502
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:42 pm

Previous

Return to Buy and Sell




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 35 guests