Some events for tonight - free flow beer and wine, and some oysters

Some events for tonight - free flow beer and wine, and some oysters

Postby Events » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:25 am

Lots of chances to get drunk for cheap tonight.

First off, there’s the Kingdom Breweries first Friday of the month event. $13 for bottomless craft beer and burger with fries. Given the quality of the beer, this is a great deal.

Another first Friday event is the Britcham event. As it’s at Hops I expect lots of beer to be flowing as well, and the canapés list looks good. I’m unclear of the exact cost and if it’s free flow or not though... “For this First Friday Social, we are pleased to host The British Consulate. Come and meet the team, they are available to take your questions and queries. We will be hosted by the Fabulous Hops Craft Beer Garden on their Terrace from 6pm [until 8] - see you there!”

The biggest steal of the night will be at Riverhouse, where there’s an oyster and free flow wine event. Oysters are only $1, and if you buy 6 you’ll get a glass of wine, and if you buy 12 you’ll get free flow.

Couch Potato is also having an oyster night, but the offer is nowhere near as enticing. $10 for 6 oysters and glass of wine, or $26 for a dozen oysters and a bottle of wine.

Anything else good for tonight?
Events
5 minutes to kill

Re: Some events for tonight - free flow beer and wine, and some oysters

Postby tombraider » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:41 pm

The Britcham thing is $15 for two hour canape and beer https://www.eventbank.com/event/7657/ the exact deal is $15 for 2 free drinks (a half of the cheapest beer no doubt) and some amazing canapes. (pringles)

Additional Gold Angel beer 0.2L or 100ml glass of wine will be available for the discounted price of $2.50 for our guests - just buy more tokens at registration!
tombraider
I have Cheap Mobile Internet

Postby The Box Office » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:52 pm

Additionally there is FREE comedy at The Box Office on Street 244, with a great line up of 10 Craft Beers and Ciders.
The Box Office
5 minutes to kill

Postby violet » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:27 pm

violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman

Postby ReasonstobefearfulP3 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:56 pm

tombraider wrote:The Britcham thing is $15 for two hour canape and beer https://www.eventbank.com/event/7657/ the exact deal is $15 for 2 free drinks (a half of the cheapest beer no doubt) and some amazing canapes. (pringles)

Additional Gold Angel beer 0.2L or 100ml glass of wine will be available for the discounted price of $2.50 for our guests - just buy more tokens at registration!

Some Britcham First Friday events are great value, this one doesn't seem worth it though in my opinion. can't really compete with that Kingdom deal
ReasonstobefearfulP3
I live above an internet cafe

Postby ReasonstobefearfulP3 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:10 pm

Events wrote:Lots of chances to get drunk for cheap tonight.

First off, there’s the Kingdom Breweries first Friday of the month event. $13 for bottomless craft beer and burger with fries. Given the quality of the beer, this is a great deal.

What time does it start/end?
ReasonstobefearfulP3

Postby ReasonstobefearfulP3 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:14 pm

ReasonstobefearfulP3 wrote:
Events wrote:Lots of chances to get drunk for cheap tonight.

What time does it start/end?

No worries, found it.

Starts at 7pm apparently if anyone else is looking
ReasonstobefearfulP3

Postby slavedog » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:46 pm

I don't know why, but I really don't like these events where you pay and get drinks tokens; should either be free-flow, or buy your own.
slavedog
2000+ Posts! Aghh I Have No Mates

Postby Events » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:17 pm

For live music you can check out:

A Kiwi trumpet player and some others for what one would presume would be jazz, in Bassac Lane from 8 PM.

Jazz/Latin/Soul from the multi-lingual (French) Tribeca at Alchemy from 8-midnight.

Or guitar and vocals from Mirasol Anguila & Stan Paleco at Botanico from 7-9:30.
Events
5 minutes to kill

Return to Upcoming Events and Announcements