Disrespectful Farang Woman

A place for threads about Cambodia's immediate South East Asian neighbours: Thailand, Vietnam, Lao PDR and Myanmar. News, views, stories, information and experiences and can shared here.

Re: Disrespectful Farang Woman

Postby holidayinkh » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:16 pm

kinard wrote:Are you bipolar, or something?

I used the term "footsie" in jest. Feel free to search online for the definition of "jest". Please accept my most sincere apologies for trying to inject a little humour into an old story that this thread reminded me of.

..the guy across from me kicks off his flip flops and puts his feet up on the armrest of my chair. Once I managed to communicate that I wasn't going to let that happen

....He was sleeping.

Sure, you were communicating with a guy who was asleep who then kicked off his flipflops and put them on your arm-rest. Nice fail at backtracking. :facepalm:

:roll:

I figured you'd be smart enough to figure out that he fell asleep after point. Apparently I was wrong. Also, obviously, I was able to communicate that he needed to move his feet, without needing to actually touch his dirty feet. I guess an internet tough guy like you is going to grab his dirty smelly feet and play with them? Also, the train was full, hence why I was sitting in the hard seat section, and could not move seats. There were even people sitting on those little plastic stools, right in the middle of the aisle.

Seriously LL, really, what is your problem? You have nothing better to do than troll on the internet? Regardless, I've no desire to be trolled and we all know what arguing on the internet accomplishes. Enjoy your day.

Miguelito - It's pretty clear from even a preliminary analysis that "the other forum" (seriously, what's with the fear of even naming it?) has gotten much more popular, with much better discussion and posters than this old boys club.
holidayinkh
I have Cheap Mobile Internet

Postby Lucky Lucan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:16 pm

So you're basically saying you let the guy put his feet on you for 6 hours? You don't have to be a tough guy to stand up for yourself, but you being an ineffectual milksop precludes that. Good luck with getting walked on for the rest of your life. :lol:

I haven't got a problem, when you post on here abusing everyone you can't expect a great reaction, especially when your story was about you being totally weak.
First, what a shithole this forum has become. Talk about a bunch of fucking little girls getting their panties in a knot.

That's pure trolling: Troll : a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content.
Romantic Cambodia is dead and gone. It's with McKinley in the grave.
Lucky Lucan
K440 Knight Captain

Postby holidayinkh » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Lucky Lucan wrote:So you're basically saying you let the guy put his feet on you for 6 hours? You don't have to be a tough guy to stand up for yourself, but you being an ineffectual milksop precludes that. Good luck with getting walked on for the rest of your life. :lol:

I haven't got a problem, when you post on here abusing everyone you can't expect a great reaction, especially when your story was about you being totally weak.
First, what a shithole this forum has become. Talk about a bunch of fucking little girls getting their panties in a knot.

That's pure trolling: Troll : a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content.

All I can say LL is that I suggest you take some reading and comprehension classes, as you clearly misunderstand.

Edit: Actually, I take that back, I know you don't misunderstand. Apparently I've offended you and you're just intentionally trying to get a reaction from me. I've made it very clear that the train was packed and both him and I were trying to sleep. The train was just too small for us to not do this (have our feet touch), but, it was still weird as fuck for me when he put his feet up on the arm rest at the beginning of the ride. Obviously I made him get his feet off the fucking armrest. I don't know why you want to antagonize me, and it's too bad, because you are one of the few posters here that actually still posts useful info and I respect you for that. Perhaps you have some vested interest in this failing forum, I don't know, but good luck to you. Both you and I know this forum is losing to it's competition - on that note, I in particular have reasons not to like the admin of "the other forum" (whose name must not be mentioned... for some reason). So it's hardly like I'm batting for them.

I will sincerely apologize for calling you an "internet tough guy". The posts you have made here have at times helped me, and I've generally only tried to post helpful things here also, or questions when I didn't know. My only intention in posting my stories in this thread have been because this thread reminded me of them. Next time I'll just keep my mouth shut, but, in all honesty I find myself very rarely visiting the forum these days because really there isn't much new posted and most threads just end up in the same old arguments. Never again will I bother to waste my time sharing stories, experience, or help here.
holidayinkh

Postby holidayinkh » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:26 pm

Lucky Lucan wrote:Good luck with getting walked on for the rest of your life. :lol:

For what it's worth LL (obviously not much at this point), I've never been walked on or one to be walked upon since I was about three.
holidayinkh

Postby holidayinkh » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:27 pm

Let this discussion serve as one (of hundreds) of examples why most people in Cambodia look down on K440.
holidayinkh

Postby ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:04 pm

holidayinkh wrote:Let this discussion serve as one (of hundreds) of examples why most people in Cambodia look down on K440.

Untrue. Most people in Cambodia haven’t heard of K440.
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
A Moment of Clarity

Postby Playboy » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:15 pm

holidayinkh wrote:Let this discussion serve as one (of hundreds) of examples why most people in Cambodia look down on K440.
... and yet you are still on here seeking approval

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
"We, the sons of John Company, have arrived"
Playboy
Play[ing hard to get]boy

Postby holidayinkh » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:26 pm

ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ wrote:

Untrue. Most people in Cambodia haven’t heard of K440.

Good point. Just speaking of the ones I know that do.
holidayinkh

Postby holidayinkh » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Playboy wrote:

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

Honestly, K440 has been a great resource, and I've tried to offer all I can. But it's just an old boys club now.
holidayinkh

Postby Lucky Lucan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:08 pm

holidayinkh wrote:
Lucky Lucan wrote:So you're basically saying you let the guy put his feet on you for 6 hours? You don't have to be a tough guy to stand up for yourself, but you being an ineffectual milksop precludes that. Good luck with getting walked on for the rest of your life. :lol:

All I can say LL is that I suggest you take some reading and comprehension classes, as you clearly misunderstand.

Edit: Actually, I take that back, I know you don't misunderstand. Apparently I've offended you and you're just intentionally trying to get a reaction from me. I've made it very clear that the train was packed and both him and I were trying to sleep. The train was just too small for us to not do this (have our feet touch), but, it was still weird as fuck for me when he put his feet up on the arm rest at the beginning of the ride. Obviously I made him get his feet off the fucking armrest. I don't know why you want to antagonize me, and it's too bad, because you are one of the few posters here that actually still posts useful info and I respect you for that. Perhaps you have some vested interest in this failing forum, I don't know, but good luck to you. Both you and I know this forum is losing to it's competition - on that note, I in particular have reasons not to like the admin of "the other forum" (whose name must not be mentioned... for some reason). So it's hardly like I'm batting for them.

I will sincerely apologize for calling you an "internet tough guy". The posts you have made here have at times helped me, and I've generally only tried to post helpful things here also, or questions when I didn't know. My only intention in posting my stories in this thread have been because this thread reminded me of them. Next time I'll just keep my mouth shut, but, in all honesty I find myself very rarely visiting the forum these days because really there isn't much new posted and most threads just end up in the same old arguments. Never again will I bother to waste my time sharing stories, experience, or help here.

Fair enough, apology accepted. You should understand that your opening "First, what a shithole this forum has become. Talk about a bunch of fucking little girls getting their panties in a knot." line was not exactly going to endear you to anyone who posts here, myself included. If you'd posted the same on CEO I would have had a similar reaction. "You're all a bunch of cunts.." is never the best way to start a discussion. By the way, I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure the "TOF" acronym was created my a certain machiavellian character over there who didn't want anyone linking to this sad decrepit site. :lol: :popcorn: :facepalm:
Romantic Cambodia is dead and gone. It's with McKinley in the grave.
Lucky Lucan
K440 Knight Captain

Postby kinard » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:07 am

Lucky Lucan wrote:... By the way, I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure the "TOF" acronym was created by a certain machiavellian character over there who didn't want anyone linking to this sad decrepit site. :lol: :popcorn: :facepalm:

Yeah, it's almost amusing how some CEO posters insist K440 peeps can not even say CEO in their posts, and that instead we use 'TOF', as if anyone here really gives a toss.

The farce is strong with this Holiday dude.
'Understanding is a well-spring of life to him who has it, but the correction of fools is folly' -Proverbs 16:22
kinard
I can not turn my computer off ...

Postby vladimir » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:43 am

Playboy wrote:

There's gotta be a cabal-theft joke in there somewhere.
Unless you believe that the future can be better, it's unlikely you will step up and take responsibility for making it so. If you assume that there's no hope, you guarantee that there will be no hope. -Noam Chomsky
vladimir
Feminist Watch List

Postby holidayinkh » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:55 pm

kinard wrote:
Lucky Lucan wrote:... By the way, I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure the "TOF" acronym was created by a certain machiavellian character over there who didn't want anyone linking to this sad decrepit site. :lol: :popcorn: :facepalm:

Yeah, it's almost amusing how some CEO posters insist K440 peeps can not even say CEO in their posts, and that instead we use 'TOF', as if anyone here really gives a toss.

The farce is strong with this Holiday dude.

I've actually never even registered on CEO.
holidayinkh

Previous

Return to Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar and Lao forums