good stuff this methamphetamine

A place for threads about Cambodia's immediate South East Asian neighbours: Thailand, Vietnam, Lao PDR and Myanmar. News, views, stories, information and experiences and can shared here.

good stuff this methamphetamine

Postby Fa Canal » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:34 am

Lao double murder suspect arrested in Mukdahan

A LAO MAN was arrested in Mukdahan province on Sunday night while waiting to cross the Mekong after fleeing Samut Prakan where he had allegedly robbed and killed a grocery store owner and her granddaughter’s friend earlier in the day.
Last edited by Miguelito on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Adding at least a little context
WARNING: this post is not intended for the mentally impaired perhaps search for the chicken's post and read them instead. thanks.
Fa Canal
I've got internet at work

Re: good stuff this methamphetamine

Postby Miguelito » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:55 am

FFS Fa Canal, stop the click bait thread title and random links with no context. Take a day off.
Miguelito
HeadClownInCharge

Postby Fa Canal » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:20 pm

Miguelito wrote:FFS Fa Canal, stop the click bait thread title and random links with no context. Take a day off.

you have to give occasions for migs to boost his ego with these power trips else when he is in one of his frequent drunken stupors he flys into a rage and beats his wife then does UNSPEAKABLE things to the innocent maid
WARNING: this post is not intended for the mentally impaired perhaps search for the chicken's post and read them instead. thanks.
Fa Canal
I've got internet at work

Postby Miguelito » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:24 pm

Fa Canal wrote:
Miguelito wrote:FFS Fa Canal, stop the click bait thread title and random links with no context. Take a day off.

you have to give occasions for migs to boost his ego with these power trips else when he is in one of his frequent drunken stupors he flys into a rage and beats his wife then does UNSPEAKABLE things to the innocent maid

I take no pleasure in dealing with shit like this. I've told you quite clearly: Stop making threads with random titles, and then posting a link with no context to something else. Make a thread title, post a link with a description of the article (hint: the title of the article works well), and provide some other comment/context.

Next time the whole thread will be deleted, and you might be banned for longer.
Miguelito
HeadClownInCharge

Return to Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar and Lao forums