Bank accounts in cambodia

Love it or loathe it, we all need it. This is a forum to discuss all aspects of money matters in Cambodia including banks, exchange rates, ATMs, insurance policies and savings products.

Bank accounts in cambodia

Postby FATKrak » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:25 am

Hi guys, if you are wanting to open an account in Cambodia DONT GO WITH ACLEDA. They are horrible at their jobs and very unorganized. On top of this someone hacked my account with ACLEDA and they won’t even refund my money to me. It was used to purchase plane tickets, I have NEVER used it to purchase anything online over $5, so NON notification was sent to me for unusual uses of my card or anything like that. Met up with main branch and they accused me of using the money my self even though I gave them my passport to check out. Costed me over $4,000USD.

IF YOUR A LAWYER and see that you can help me get my money back please contact me. 0978531788 :help: :help: :help:

If your going to want to open an account go with ABA, they notify money going in AND out your account
440 newbie - handle with care

Re: Bank accounts in cambodia

Postby sociopath » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:16 am

you accusing these cheating scamming airlines of money laundering too now?
no replying to those who misinterpret/misread what i write. this aint kindergarten
I have Cheap Mobile Internet

Re: Bank accounts in cambodia

Postby Marinaris » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:52 am

That's nice, getting a lawyer to get the money back and then use the said money to pay him :felger:
I live above an internet cafe

Return to Money, Banking and Insurance