Dentist

It's a common complaint; health and healthcare in Cambodia is basic at best. Here is the forum to share information about doctors, hospitals, dentists and all other health-related issues, and for Dagenham to nag us about healthy breakfasts.

Re: Dentist

Postby drwahwah » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:36 pm

violet wrote:extreme hard overselling?
huh?
it's not really my style.
i said what my experience was.

and... were you questioning my ethics/motivation? far out dude. What prompted that?

sorry mistyped as under a 40 degree fever I meant , I was not talking about you but them

I meant cases of extreme hard overselling as Violet mentioned it previously and it is a good prectice but you need to choose an operator as standards ethics vary
drwahwah
I Have Not Been Outside in a Week

Postby guavafruitrules » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:18 am

Reading only good things about roomchang (this was about 2 years ago), I went there and had 2 fillings done. One of them came out less than a week later.
DO NOT TRUST ROOMCHANG.
guavafruitrules
440 newbie - handle with care

Postby drwahwah » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:12 pm

guavafruitrules wrote:Reading only good things about roomchang (this was about 2 years ago), I went there and had 2 fillings done. One of them came out less than a week later.
DO NOT TRUST ROOMCHANG.

Did you ask them to put it back in free of charge?
drwahwah

Postby Mèo Đen » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:36 pm

drwahwah wrote:
guavafruitrules wrote:Reading only good things about roomchang (this was about 2 years ago), I went there and had 2 fillings done. One of them came out less than a week later.
DO NOT TRUST ROOMCHANG.

Did you ask them to put it back in free of charge?

Yes when you rang them to complain, did you get it replaced immediately or did you have to wait. Roomchang are usually pretty fast. I needed some work done fairly quickly a couple of weeks ago and got an appointment with my regular dentist within two hours. I could have had the work done immediately if I had opted for another dentist.
Mèo Đen
I Can Haz Catz ?

Postby DanielLee5 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:52 pm

Came here to find recommendations on a good dentist, too
DanielLee5
440 newbie - handle with care

Postby drwahwah » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:02 am

DanielLee5 wrote:Came here to find recommendations on a good dentist, too

its the right thread

drwahwah wrote:
Jessb52 wrote:I've heard good things, and know many people who swear by European Dental clinic on Norodom Boulevard.

http://www.eurodentalcambodia.com/
Seconded my Dentists for last 9 years small clinic with own Lab with 3 internationally trained dentists (french, Spanish & Khmer) and 1 Australian qualified Dental Hygienist.
drwahwah

Previous

Return to Health and fitness