The 'BSCW wallows in his own filth' thread. Enter at your own risk

Got a question, comment or complaint about forum management? If so, post it here. This forum is to talk about Khmer440 issues, management announcements and other stuff you want to raise.

Re: The 'BSCW wallows in his own filth' thread. Enter at your own risk

Postby batshitcrazyweirdo » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Ahhh, it is Sunday. Day of peace? Maybe. Day of armistice? Maybe not.

So, uh, I won't mention my Shit Dept. shit. Man ... how can things take time. Do they employ like 50 people for one job??? Just askin.

I love bitches, n rehabilitate witches.
User avatar
batshitcrazyweirdo
Batshit Crazy Weirdo
 
Posts: 8194
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:24 pm
Location: Bat Cave

Re: The 'BSCW wallows in his own filth' thread. Enter at your own risk

Postby batshitcrazyweirdo » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:54 pm

Hey, I was thinking since Philippines changed the name of the South China Sea and now Indonesia did it.

Think Brunei or Malaysia will change theirs portions to the Not China Sea??? Could be. Neva know. Just sayin, I would if I ruled. Everybody gonna fight ova a piece of cake. Let em fight!

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/15/asia/ ... index.html
I love bitches, n rehabilitate witches.
User avatar
batshitcrazyweirdo
Batshit Crazy Weirdo
 
Posts: 8194
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:24 pm
Location: Bat Cave

Re: The 'BSCW wallows in his own filth' thread. Enter at your own risk

Postby Jep » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:55 am

batshitcrazyweirdo wrote:Hey, I was thinking


Bullshit you was thinking.Don't fool yourself man.
Your brain is Violet's..has been since Page 1, so don't be sayin' you was thinkin'. Fool.

just sayin'
User avatar
Jep
K440 Knight Commander
 
Posts: 2739
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Re: The 'BSCW wallows in his own filth' thread. Enter at your own risk

Postby batshitcrazyweirdo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:05 pm

Jep wrote:
batshitcrazyweirdo wrote:Hey, I was thinking


Bullshit you was thinking.Don't fool yourself man.
Your brain is Violet's..has been since Page 1, so don't be sayin' you was thinkin'. Fool.

just sayin'


Sheeeeeeit! I'm in the middle of war! Violet ain't got a touch on my brain. She is attracted to it like a magnet. She won't promise to leave it alone.

I don't care. I'm in my best shape eva!!!!! Waiting on DC to contact me. If not ...

I love bitches, n rehabilitate witches.
User avatar
batshitcrazyweirdo
Batshit Crazy Weirdo
 
Posts: 8194
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:24 pm
Location: Bat Cave

Re: The 'BSCW wallows in his own filth' thread. Enter at your own risk

Postby batshitcrazyweirdo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:35 pm

You're a dick Scobienz. I answered normally!!!!!! Gavinmac has his information wrong. He reminds me of a cockroach that found a huge mound of tuna, just to find out it was an old shriveled up pea!

He is wrong. I saw all three warrants closed on Eerdmann or whateva on the computer in the county clerk of court website in Oregon. So don't stop my real info against that wanna be criminal lawyer hoe! He is wrong. Could of had the remainder transferred to Florida. Who knows? Not gavinfiction!

You're an asshole Scooby. You give me rules and constantly change them. Pussy.
I love bitches, n rehabilitate witches.
User avatar
batshitcrazyweirdo
Batshit Crazy Weirdo
 
Posts: 8194
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:24 pm
Location: Bat Cave

Re: The 'BSCW wallows in his own filth' thread. Enter at your own risk

Postby batshitcrazyweirdo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Clown Scooby! That was a good post! In sayin that ... you are not as bad as Violent Voltage Viloraptor without a vibrator.
I love bitches, n rehabilitate witches.
User avatar
batshitcrazyweirdo
Batshit Crazy Weirdo
 
Posts: 8194
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:24 pm
Location: Bat Cave

Re: The 'BSCW wallows in his own filth' thread. Enter at your own risk

Postby scobienz » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:00 pm

batshitcrazyweirdo wrote:You're a dick Scobienz. I answered normally!!!!!! Gavinmac has his information wrong. He reminds me of a cockroach that found a huge mound of tuna, just to find out it was an old shriveled up pea!

He is wrong. I saw all three warrants closed on Eerdmann or whateva on the computer in the county clerk of court website in Oregon. So don't stop my real info against that wanna be criminal lawyer hoe! He is wrong. Could of had the remainder transferred to Florida. Who knows? Not gavinfiction!

You're an asshole Scooby. You give me rules and constantly change them. Pussy.




The rules, as they relate to you, are entirely arbitrary and can be changed at whim.
"Sheffield, where I changed / And ate an awful pie."
User avatar
scobienz
K440 Superhero
 
Posts: 12982
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Re: The 'BSCW wallows in his own filth' thread. Enter at your own risk

Postby batshitcrazyweirdo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Till we meet and then I do something special and weird and then you will not do this to me anymore. Clown pussy!


Image
I love bitches, n rehabilitate witches.
User avatar
batshitcrazyweirdo
Batshit Crazy Weirdo
 
Posts: 8194
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:24 pm
Location: Bat Cave

Re: The 'BSCW wallows in his own filth' thread. Enter at your own risk

Postby violet » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:48 pm

Still a bloody drama queen. Boo hooing about changng rules after repeatedly saying there are no rules.

And after today's posts, you better believe i have no rules either.
Few words have made me weep more than learning of, and understanding, these:
When you go home, tell them of us and say, For your tomorrow, we gave our today.
User avatar
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman
 
Posts: 13930
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:48 pm
Location: Not there.

Re: The 'BSCW wallows in his own filth' thread. Enter at your own risk

Postby batshitcrazyweirdo » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:56 am

There is Gavinfiction at it again. Now I do keep in mind that this is the Gavinmac that told me I didn’t have any warrants in Texas.

Erdmann has no charges in Oregon you moron.

Case ID Suspect Name Court Number Status Next Event
304784 ERIC ERDMANN Closed
354396 ERIC ERDMANN Closed
391285 ERIC ERDMANN Closed

Or go to the site yourself and type in his last name: http://mcda.us/index.php/case-informati ... court_nbr=

So stop posting your guesses and lies. You couldn't show proof because there was none.

And you can fuck yourself to for not believing me, Scobienz.

Threw me off that thread for what? Because I got the facts straight and dumb ass gavinfiction got it wrong.

Here is your proof lest you ban me for posting it on the Eric Erdmann thread.

Stupid fucks!
I love bitches, n rehabilitate witches.
User avatar
batshitcrazyweirdo
Batshit Crazy Weirdo
 
Posts: 8194
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:24 pm
Location: Bat Cave

Re: The 'BSCW wallows in his own filth' thread. Enter at your own risk

Postby Jep » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi Jamie,hows everything going? .I hope the 3K been deposited into your bank?
Are you still in camp,or out.
User avatar
Jep
K440 Knight Commander
 
Posts: 2739
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Re: The 'BSCW wallows in his own filth' thread. Enter at your own risk

Postby batshitcrazyweirdo » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:46 pm

Scooby, this is the time you transfer my post to the Eric pedo thread. Do it. It deserves to be there. You can edit it. Just sayin I was right. Go and move it on ova to the pedo thread. Do the right thang, Scooby.

Image
I love bitches, n rehabilitate witches.
User avatar
batshitcrazyweirdo
Batshit Crazy Weirdo
 
Posts: 8194
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:24 pm
Location: Bat Cave

Re: The 'BSCW wallows in his own filth' thread. Enter at your own risk

Postby batshitcrazyweirdo » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:00 pm

scobienz wrote:
batshitcrazyweirdo wrote:You're a dick Scobienz. I answered normally!!!!!! Gavinmac has his information wrong. He reminds me of a cockroach that found a huge mound of tuna, just to find out it was an old shriveled up pea!

He is wrong. I saw all three warrants closed on Eerdmann or whateva on the computer in the county clerk of court website in Oregon. So don't stop my real info against that wanna be criminal lawyer hoe! He is wrong. Could of had the remainder transferred to Florida. Who knows? Not gavinfiction!

You're an asshole Scooby. You give me rules and constantly change them. Pussy.




The rules, as they relate to you, are entirely arbitrary and can be changed at whim.


Well, I can clearly see the US Embassy has contacted you! Exact same shit they are doin to me! But I have a wee surprise.

Stick it all up in ya, lanky limey!
I love bitches, n rehabilitate witches.
User avatar
batshitcrazyweirdo
Batshit Crazy Weirdo
 
Posts: 8194
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:24 pm
Location: Bat Cave

Re: The 'BSCW wallows in his own filth' thread. Enter at your own risk

Postby scobienz » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:01 pm

Keep it up batty. I'm in one of my 'zero-tolerance for idiot moods'. You know how that usually ends for you.
"Sheffield, where I changed / And ate an awful pie."
User avatar
scobienz
K440 Superhero
 
Posts: 12982
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Re: The 'BSCW wallows in his own filth' thread. Enter at your own risk

Postby Jep » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:05 pm

Violet dear, you are fond of NJH's artwork, or you showed some interest in buying his art. I forget.
But, now you can, he sells online. No joke. Check out his painting clip. I think he's on the shrooms

Rev, you need to see a doctor.
you're gettin' all paranoid and twitchy..again. Cut it Out.

Have you got your visa endorsed into that new passport yet? ..you lazy kunt.
Last edited by Jep on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Jep
K440 Knight Commander
 
Posts: 2739
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:58 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Sound off




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Euroboy, Hopperoo and 72 guests