• Advertisement
Giant Ibis

O Yadao Le Thanh border crossing

The room to discuss all aspects of travel in Cambodia be it simple questions in regards visas or exchanging ideas as to the best jungle paths for your next off-road trip.

O Yadao Le Thanh border crossing

Postby lordofmisrule » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:24 pm

Hi all, I was hoping to cross over from Cambodia to Vietnam for a visit at the above crossing, has anyone crossed over recently, not planning to drive just foot crossing. I am British so I guess I do not need a visa but can I, and a filipina, cross over without incident. I know this was possible just wanted to see if anything has changed recently.

Cheers
Blott de tama fåglarna har en längtan, de vilda flyger.
lordofmisrule
5 minutes to kill

Re: O Yadao Le Thanh border crossing

Postby lordofmisrule » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:57 pm

Hi guys, I guess no-one knew so for general info I can inform about the crossing so if anyone needs to go over there they know.

We took a bus up to Banlung from PP, upon disembarking from Virak Buntham we moved about three doors down to the right and booked a bus for the next day to Vietnam for ten dollars each.

The important bit is that we could just turn up at the border without visas and get in although my partners Filipino pass did take a good ten minutes of puzzled looks and phone calls to get into Vietnam. She did get in though coming back we went through Mok Bai so of course no probs.
Blott de tama fåglarna har en längtan, de vilda flyger.
lordofmisrule
5 minutes to kill

Re: O Yadao Le Thanh border crossing

Postby cyclingqueen » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:41 pm

good to know, thanks
cyclingqueen
I live above an internet cafe

Return to Travel