• Advertisement
Karcher

Current Job Vacancies

The place to ask questions about starting or building your career here; Employers, Training, Qualifications, Recruitment Agencies, Work Permits, Income Tax, Curricula Vitae Questions, et cetera.

Re: Current Job Vacancies

Postby Taa Moan » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:04 pm

Maybe it is that awful psycho that runs the loopy SEO company.
Taa Moan
I have Cheap Mobile Internet

Postby violet » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:35 pm

I can honestly say I've lost track of which particular psycho at which particular SEO company you may be referring to.
Few words have made me weep more than learning of, and understanding, these:
When you go home, tell them of us and say, For your tomorrow, we gave our today.
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman

Postby PSD_Kiwi » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:36 pm

Not Cambodia, but some of you teachers may be interested in this, friend of mine is recruiting for a school in The UAE...

We are now hiring the following for an international school in Ajman,UAE
1 x School Principal male/female with a minimum of 3 years experience as a Principal of a school following the British Curriculum in either the Gulf Region or the UK
2 x Primary School Homeroom Teachers ( British Curriculum)
4 x Primary School Homeroom Teachers (American Curriculum)
Applicants must be degree qualified with Teacher status in their home countries and homeroom teachers require a minimum of 2 years post-graduate teaching experience. Tax-free salary + all expat benefits on offer. If you fit the criteria and want to apply please send CV with head and shoulders photo and supporting documents to [email protected] NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within that time frame consider the application unsuccessful. Please share!
A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack. -Snoop Dogg
PSD_Kiwi
EGO Sum Unus Per Penitus

Postby TRM » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:50 pm

Vacancies for the following list below:
Exapro Company Limited (Phnom Penh Based)
IT Engineer (1 vacancy) - 300$
Skilled construction trades - all types (30 vacancies) - 400$
Construction Project Manager (1 vacancy) - 500$
MEP Project Manager (2 vacancies)* - 1,000$
Marketing Officer (3 vacancies)* - 280$
Designer/3D modeler (1 vacancy)* with experience Sketchup&Autocad - 700$
MEP Engineers/Technician – 300$
HR Manager* – 500$

Tatai Marina & Resorts (koh kong based)
F&B Customer Service Staff (8 vacancies)*
With skill no experience 135$ - 150$, with skill have experience $165.00 – $185.00/month
Catering Assistants (2 vacancies)
With skill no experience 130$ - 145$, with skill have experience $145.00 – $165.00/Month
Tour Guides (2 vacancies)
$140/Month – $160.00 with English speaker and no experience, $180.00 – $200/month with English speaker and has some experience.
Accounting Officer (1 vacancy)
$180.00 - $200/month with skill no experience, $250.00 – $300.00/month with skill and some experience.
Administration Officers (2 vacancies)
$150-$170/month with skill and no experience, $185.00-$200.00 with some skill and experience
Maintenance Engineer (3 vacancies)
$130.00 – $150/month with skill and no experience. $170.00 – $200.00/month with skill and some experience.

Those marked with an asterisk indicate that non-Khmer applications are accepted, otherwise Khmer only, with English language an advantage.

Please send your CV with cover letter of the position you are applying to [email protected] or [email protected]
TRM
440 newbie - handle with care

Postby TRM » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:12 am

Vacancies for the following list below:
Exapro Company Limited (Phnom Penh Based)
IT Engineer (1 vacancy) - 300$
Skilled construction trades - all types (30 vacancies) - 400$
Construction Project Manager (1 vacancy) - 500$
Marketing Officer (2 vacancies) - 280$
Designer/3D modeler (1 vacancy)* with experience Sketchup&Autocad - 700$
MEP Engineers/Technician (16 vacancies) – 300$
HR Manager* – 500$

Tatai Marina & Resorts (koh kong based)
F&B Customer Service Staff (5 vacancies)
With skill no experience 135$ - 150$, with skill have experience $165.00 – $185.00/month
Catering Assistants (2 vacancies)
With skill no experience 130$ - 145$, with skill have experience $145.00 – $165.00/Month
Tour Guides (2 vacancies)
$140/Month – $160.00 with English speaker and no experience, $180.00 – $200/month with English speaker and has some experience.
Accounting Officer (1 vacancy)
$180.00 - $200/month with skill no experience, $250.00 – $300.00/month with skill and some experience.
Administration Officers (2 vacancies)
$150-$170/month with skill and no experience, $185.00-$200.00 with some skill and experience
Maintenance Engineer (2 vacancies)
$130.00 – $150/month with skill and no experience. $170.00 – $200.00/month with skill and some experience.

Those marked with an asterisk indicate that non-Khmer applications are accepted, otherwise Khmer only, with English language an advantage.

Please send your CV with cover letter of the position you are applying to [email protected] or [email protected]
TRM

Postby Machiavelli3 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:08 pm

TRM wrote:Those marked with an asterisk indicate that non-Khmer applications are accepted, otherwise Khmer only, with English language an advantage.
With salaries reaching to $500 I don't think you have to worry much about Barang applications.
It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both. ~ Machiavelli
Machiavelli3
5 minutes to kill

Postby The third man » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:29 pm

Machiavelli3 wrote:
TRM wrote:Those marked with an asterisk indicate that non-Khmer applications are accepted, otherwise Khmer only, with English language an advantage.
With salaries reaching to $500 I don't think you have to worry much about Barang applications.

Barang aren't the only non Khmer in the country.
You've got Filipinos, Chinese, Nigerians etc who could be interested. Plus Vlad.
The third man
New Sheriff in Town

Postby ricecakes » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:33 am

Exapro is filipino owned.
Rated R for Ricecakes
ricecakes
I Fap to 440

Postby TRM » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:35 am

Yes, thank you TTM.

Currently all the higher paid expat posts are currently filled. Lower paid managerial/professional roles are normally taken by regional expats that are based here, such as Filipinos, Thais and Vietnamese.

As a side note, we welcome applications from Chinese speakers and additional salary is allocated to Chinese speakers, regardless of nationality.
TRM

Postby TRM » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:38 am

ricecakes wrote:Exapro is filipino owned.

No it is not. Neither is TaTai Resort & Marina. Not that there would be anything wrong with working for a Filipino-owned company, of course.

We do have a large number of Filipinos in our staff it is fair to say.
TRM

Postby ricecakes » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:55 am

TRM wrote:

No it is not. Neither is TaTai Resort & Marina. Not that there would be anything wrong with working for a Filipino-owned company, of course.

Sorry my bad

Has Exapro changed hands ? Could have sworn i met the owner some years ago at the Russian Market offices out past super duper and he was filipino. maybe he was just a supervisor ?
Rated R for Ricecakes
ricecakes
I Fap to 440

Postby TRM » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:51 am

ricecakes wrote:
TRM wrote:

Sorry my bad

Has Exapro changed hands ? Could have sworn i met the owner some years ago at the Russian Market offices out past super duper and he was filipino. maybe he was just a supervisor ?

A series of small shareholdings were consolidated between 2010 and 2014. The original management team is still very much in place however, along with a number of additional people that brought new expertise and skills into the company.

A few of the posts are now filled, I will post a further update soon once I have been informed of any additional openings.
TRM

Previous

Return to Careers in Cambodia