AJAX International (Cambodia branch) is looking for Loss Adjuster in Phnom Penh.
Position: Loss Adjuster (General Insurance)
Salary: USD 400 (without experience) or USD 500 (with relevant experience) negotiable, 5 working days plus medical benefits
• Conduct investigations into various classes of Commercial Insurance claims such as Motor, Marine, Property & Casualty claims and report on findings
• Examining and analyzing the causes, nature and extent of loss / damage / injury
• Write investigation reports for submission to clients with appropriate recommendations
• Candidates should hold at least an University Degree or equivalent
• Bilingual (able to speak English / Mandarin and Khmer) and possess good writing skills
• Proficient in MS Office Application
• Preferably with riding or driving license and possess own vehicle
• Willing to work irregular hours when necessary
• Applicants with Law / Police investigation background or relevant experience in the insurance claims industry will have an advantage
Please email your CV and a recent taken photo to [email protected] for a walk in interview.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
The place to ask questions about starting or building your career here; Employers, Training, Qualifications, Recruitment Agencies, Work Permits, Income Tax, Curricula Vitae Questions, et cetera.
1 post • Page 1 of 1