Bus to the airport

Here is the place to post any simple or complex questions you may have about any aspect of life in Cambodia and beyond without fear of being told 'That question has been asked 100 times before.'

Re: Bus to the airport

Postby spitthedog » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:41 am

Bus from the airport into town sounds worth the wait. Not sure about the other way round yet though.
I'm at my best in a pitch black room, hold on tight baby you'll feel the power soon.
spitthedog
Damn, I just saw my Internet Bill !

Postby sociopath » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:17 pm

no replying to those who misinterpret/misread what i write. this aint kindergarten
sociopath
I have Cheap Mobile Internet

Postby claptrap1 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:32 pm

I wonder how the new shuttle train affects local business when it will open this season? Price? I'm thinking of all the backpackers that now take a tuk tuk or a moto. It's not supposed to be any faster though, not at least after the bridge is completed. (Anyone has a date for that?)

Any actual date for the shuttle train yet?
claptrap1
I've got internet at work

Postby Ot Mean Loi » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:57 pm

Did you miss this? Train to/from City/Airport starts 10th April.

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/business/p ... t-april-10

OML
Ot Mean Loi
I have Cheap Mobile Internet

Postby ReasonstobefearfulP3 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:52 pm

claptrap1 wrote:I wonder how the new shuttle train affects local business when it will open this season? Price? I'm thinking of all the backpackers that now take a tuk tuk or a moto. It's not supposed to be any faster though, not at least after the bridge is completed. (Anyone has a date for that?)

Any actual date for the shuttle train yet?

I don't think any price has been announced yet. Would have to be less than $2 to make it worthwhile in my opinion. Doesn't take you to your door so may need another tuktuk which will likely be $1.50/$2.

if travelling alone that would be comparable to a passapp/itsumo.

I wouldn't surprise me if they priced it so high that nobody would use it. It is free until the end of July though.
ReasonstobefearfulP3
I live above an internet cafe

Previous

Return to Questions and Answers