Upload a photo

Here is the place to post any simple or complex questions you may have about any aspect of life in Cambodia and beyond without fear of being told 'That question has been asked 100 times before.'

Re: Upload a photo

Postby horace » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Very good. My tool kit btw
k440, something to do when you're pissed.
horace
Penitus In Meus Brain , Universitas Tune

Postby violet » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:34 pm

Lucky Lucan wrote:Image

It resizes the picture so it's tiny.

Why when i click on yours do imget a larger version but not when i click on the image by bookbuyer? Did you post yours directly instead of via the newly working link?
Considering it has taken years to achieve this I am gratefu for it regardless of size. Bigger would be better though.
Violet the Destroyer (of forums)
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman

Postby Lucky Lucan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:57 pm

violet wrote:
Lucky Lucan wrote:Image

It resizes the picture so it's tiny.

Why when i click on yours do get a larger version but not when i click on the image by bookbuyer? Did you post yours directly instead of via the newly working link?
Considering it has taken years to achieve this I am gratefu for it regardless of size. Bigger would be better though.

My image was 700 X 700 originally and I went for the resize function to make it 800 X 600.

Here's another random image from my desktop just to check it, this was 1174 X 774 and I'm leaving it "Do Not Resize":

Romantic Cambodia is dead and gone. It's with McKinley in the grave.
Lucky Lucan
K440 Knight Captain

Postby Lucky Lucan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:01 pm

So it seems they are all displayed at a thumbnail size but can be clicked for a larger image, no idea what's going on with Bookbuyer's image.
Romantic Cambodia is dead and gone. It's with McKinley in the grave.
Lucky Lucan
K440 Knight Captain

Postby Alexandra » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Lucky Lucan wrote:So it seems they are all displayed at a thumbnail size but can be clicked for a larger image, no idea what's going on with Bookbuyer's image.

Good. When the technically illiterate post pictures the rest of us won't have to scroll horizontally. :thumbsup:

Bless
Bless is no more
Alexandra
EGO Sum Unus Per Penitus

Postby sociopath » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:04 am

https://imgbb.com/
http://tinypic.com/
been posting images with these. go to where the images are and click on image and get its actual address
no replying to those who misinterpret/misread what i write. this aint kindergarten
sociopath
I have Cheap Mobile Internet

Postby RainMan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:36 pm

How do you post videos/you tube pls. Tried the old way and no work.
Never mind.
I'm not very smart...but I can lift heavy things.
RainMan
K440 Defender of the Faith

Postby 104 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:12 pm

RainMan wrote:How do you post videos/you tube pls. Tried the old way and no work.

yeah same here thought it was just me, used the toolbar no work, but notice others have no problems
My Only Friend is my Computer

Postby RainMan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:15 pm

Where's scoffer ... :popcorn:
Never mind.
RainMan

Postby kinard » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:08 am

One more time.

In the screen shot of this youtube video there is the URL shown in green. All the characters after the '= symbol' are copied and pasted between the [youtube][/youtube] when writing your post.

So, while watching a youtube video, right click on area below video and select 'view page info'. Copy the 'Address' , after the = symbol, and paste as before.

If you click quote on this post , you will see how I have written it in the required way.
'Understanding is a well-spring of life to him who has it, but the correction of fools is folly' -Proverbs 16:22
kinard
Basement Dweller

Postby RainMan » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:24 am

cheers kinard my bad, I was selecting after the '?'
Never mind.
RainMan

Postby 104 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:01 am

ha ha cheers
My Only Friend is my Computer

Postby scoffer » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:29 am

RainMan wrote:Where's scoffer ... :popcorn:

Oi You!,
I'll wash your mouth out with soap if you keep that up.

FYI -
I was busy mastering the Air Asia booking site in order to book flights for the offspring to come visit.

But now that I've mastered that application -
I am available to assist any and all with problems that are internet based.

I'm planing to create a website where those that are lacking in PC skills and knowledge of the internet can ask me questions and I'll only charge them $4.00 per answer.

I'm sure it will be a big earner for me.
I refuse to go out with nothing more than a whimper followed by a small farting sound and a shit stain on my bed sheets..
Just thought I'd share that with you.
scoffer
Tech Ninja / Kangaroo Baiter

Postby vladimir » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:25 pm

scoffer wrote:I am available to assist any and all with problems that are internet based.

Thank god! Can you help me with this?

I am using the following script to process a form to add info to my post. The problem I am having is when I submit the form nothing gets submitted to the database, and there are no errors. How can I add error reporting to my query?

<?php
if (isset($_POST['itemdescription'])) {$itemdescription = $_POST['itemdescription'];}else {$itemdescription = '';}
if (isset($_POST['itemnumber'])) {$itemnumber = $_POST['itemnumber'];}else {$itemnumber = '';}
if (isset($_POST['sellerid'])) {$sellerid = $_POST['sellerid'];}else {$sellerid = '';}
if (isset($_POST['purchasedate'])) {$purchasedatepre = $_POST['purchasedate'];$date = DateTime::createFromFormat("D F d, Y", $purchasedatepre);$purchasedate = date('Y-m-d',strtotime($purchasedatepre));}else {$purchasedatepre = ''; $purchasedate = '';}
if (isset($_POST['otherinfo'])) {$otherinfo = $_POST['otherinfo'];}else {$otherinfo = '';}
if (isset($_POST['numberofitems'])) {$numberofitems = $_POST['numberofitems'];}else {$numberofitems = '';}
if (isset($_POST['numberofitemsused'])) {$numberofitemsused = $_POST['numberofitemsused'];}else {$numberofitemsused = '';}
if (isset($_POST['isitdelivered'])) {$isitdelivered = $_POST['isitdelivered'];}else {$isitdelivered = '';}
if (isset($_POST['price'])) {$price = $_POST['price'];}else {$price = '';}

$itemdescription = str_replace("'", "", "$itemdescription");
$itemnumber = str_replace("'", "", "$itemnumber");
$sellerid = str_replace("'", "", "$sellerid");
$otherinfo = str_replace("'", "", "$otherinfo");

include("connectmysqli.php");

mysqli_query($db,"INSERT INTO stockdetails (`itemdescription`,`itemnumber`,`sellerid`,`purchasedate`,`otherinfo`,`numberofitems`,`isitdelivered`,`price`) VALUES ('$itemdescription','$itemnumber','$sellerid','$purchasedate','$otherinfo','$numberofitems','$numberofitemsused','$isitdelivered','$price')");

// header('Location: stockmanager.php?&key='.$key);
?>

Thanks in advance
Unless you believe that the future can be better, it's unlikely you will step up and take responsibility for making it so. If you assume that there's no hope, you guarantee that there will be no hope. -Noam Chomsky
vladimir
Feminist Watch List

Postby scoffer » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:50 pm

Happy to help you out with this problem Vlad.
I can fully understand why you are having problems..

I've investigated the code it was written in, It appears to be a variant of cobalt.
I had to bring my old commodore 64 out of hibernation just to be able translate the code.

I've run the logarithms through my test data base on multiple occasions and it always comes up with a the same output.
However I'm having trouble in the final translation and have had to rerun it several times with a slight data input adjustment just to ensure all the possible variant are accounted for.

It keeps stating that Vlad in a wanker who masturbates in a dark room whilst stalking internet forums..

This has caused me concern and I'm needing conformation that you posted the correct file data for me to interrogate.
I refuse to go out with nothing more than a whimper followed by a small farting sound and a shit stain on my bed sheets..
Just thought I'd share that with you.
scoffer
Tech Ninja / Kangaroo Baiter

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and Answers