• Advertisement
Karcher

Upload a photo

Here is the place to post any simple or complex questions you may have about any aspect of life in Cambodia and beyond without fear of being told 'That question has been asked 100 times before.'

Re: Upload a photo

Postby horace » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Very good. My tool kit btw
k440, something to do when you're pissed.
horace
EGO Sum Unus Per Penitus

Postby violet » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:34 pm

Lucky Lucan wrote:Image

It resizes the picture so it's tiny.

Why when i click on yours do imget a larger version but not when i click on the image by bookbuyer? Did you post yours directly instead of via the newly working link?
Considering it has taken years to achieve this I am gratefu for it regardless of size. Bigger would be better though.
Few words have made me weep more than learning of, and understanding, these:
When you go home, tell them of us and say, For your tomorrow, we gave our today.
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman

Postby Lucky Lucan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:57 pm

violet wrote:
Lucky Lucan wrote:Image

It resizes the picture so it's tiny.

Why when i click on yours do get a larger version but not when i click on the image by bookbuyer? Did you post yours directly instead of via the newly working link?
Considering it has taken years to achieve this I am gratefu for it regardless of size. Bigger would be better though.

My image was 700 X 700 originally and I went for the resize function to make it 800 X 600.

Here's another random image from my desktop just to check it, this was 1174 X 774 and I'm leaving it "Do Not Resize":

We all gotta duck..............when the shit hits the fan.
Lucky Lucan
K440 Knight Captain

Postby Lucky Lucan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:01 pm

So it seems they are all displayed at a thumbnail size but can be clicked for a larger image, no idea what's going on with Bookbuyer's image.
We all gotta duck..............when the shit hits the fan.
Lucky Lucan
K440 Knight Captain

Postby Alexandra » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Lucky Lucan wrote:So it seems they are all displayed at a thumbnail size but can be clicked for a larger image, no idea what's going on with Bookbuyer's image.

Good. When the technically illiterate post pictures the rest of us won't have to scroll horizontally. :thumbsup:

Bless
Bless is no more
Alexandra
Meus Mens est 440

Previous

Return to Questions and Answers