can a 50 plus Foreigner become the light heavyweight amateur champion of Cambodia?

Here is the place to post any simple or complex questions you may have about any aspect of life in Cambodia and beyond without fear of being told 'That question has been asked 100 times before.'

can a 50 plus Foreigner become the light heavyweight amateur champion of Cambodia?

Postby Fred Edwards » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:34 pm

so I'm thinking that maybe if I get in the ring again what is the competition like in the light heavyweight amateur division in Cambodia... They surely will give me a visa if I represent them in the next Olympics?

so what is the competition like? . I a m thinking I can cut down 4 kilos to meet the 81 kilo limit or go up 7 kilos for the 91 kilo heavyweight division but that makes me a bit scared.
Hear and hear, but do not understand; see and see, but do not perceive.
For they do not know what they hear, see, say, or do, and yet they do not concede that they are blind and deaf.
Fred Edwards
I Have Not Been Outside in a Week

Re: can a 50 plus Foreigner become the light heavyweight amateur champion of Cambodia?

Postby Jep » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:54 pm

Fred bro, are you a weightlifter, or a Sumo wrestler?
Last edited by Jep on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jep
K440 Knight Commander

Re: can a 50 plus Foreigner become the light heavyweight amateur champion of Cambodia?

Postby Fred Edwards » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:57 pm

no I am a boxer / fighter.....well at least I was for the under 13 Boys Club boxing match....so I was told
Hear and hear, but do not understand; see and see, but do not perceive.
For they do not know what they hear, see, say, or do, and yet they do not concede that they are blind and deaf.
Fred Edwards
I Have Not Been Outside in a Week

Postby YaTingPom » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:16 pm

So when was the last time you trained/boxed?
Jamie is the resident boxing dude. PM him.
Oh long will old Ireland be seeking in vain
Ere we find a new leader to match the man slain.
YaTingPom
GoatFetishist

Postby Jep » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:39 pm

YaTingPom wrote:So when was the last time you trained/boxed?
Jamie is the resident boxing dude. PM him.

Jamie has packed on a ton of weight. He's gone Sumo.
Jep
K440 Knight Commander

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:12 pm

there is no Amateur boxing in Cambodia
tbh trying to find opponents in cambodia in the light heaveyweight division would be hard, theyve all got hollow bones or something lol
Mean Dtuk Mean Trey, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks
Jamie_Lambo
EGO Sum Unus Per Penitus

Return to Questions and Answers