• Advertisement
Karcher

Non-Expat Khmer Forums?

Here is the place to post any simple or complex questions you may have about any aspect of life in Cambodia and beyond without fear of being told 'That question has been asked 100 times before.'

Non-Expat Khmer Forums?

Postby LastXdeth » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:14 am

I was wondering if anyone of y'all have discovered an online, non-expat Khmer community besides the obvious social media giants like Facebook? No offense against y'all, but I want the best of both Khmer440 and a non-expat so that I could interact with my counterparts overseas, as I live in the US.
LastXdeth
440 newbie - handle with care

Re: Non-Expat Khmer Forums?

Postby chkwoot » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:10 am

LastXdeth wrote:I was wondering if anyone of y'all have discovered an online, non-expat Khmer community besides the obvious social media giants like Facebook? No offense against y'all, but I want the best of both Khmer440 and a non-expat so that I could interact with my counterparts overseas, as I live in the US.

No. It would probably be written in Khmer, and read something like this: http://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/viewtopic.php?t=44848

Is http://www.koonkhmer.com still up and rockin?
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
chkwoot
Bark plop plop bark woof woof

Postby chkwoot » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:49 am

I remember a forum, in English, that had Thais, Viets, and Khmers, all yelling obscenities at each other about how their country rocked, and everybody else's sucked. Someone mentioned it here, some years ago. Didn't bookmark it. Sorry.
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
chkwoot

Postby chkwoot » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:15 am

chkwoot

Postby YaTingPom » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:56 am

I didn't realise people actually wrote "Ya"ll" unless he's being comedic, but then I'm assuming he's American so that couldn't be possible.

Ya,ll!
Oh long will old Ireland be seeking in vain
Ere we find a new leader to match the man slain.
YaTingPom
GoatFetishist

Postby rgrowden » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:57 am

His nickname is probably Bubba.
rgrowden
I have Cheap Mobile Internet

Postby Miguelito » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:00 am

chkwoot wrote:I remember a forum, in English, that had Thais, Viets, and Khmers, all yelling obscenities at each other about how their country rocked, and everybody else's sucked. Someone mentioned it here, some years ago. Didn't bookmark it. Sorry.

Sounds like some of the stuff I have had to delete behind the scenes coming from Viet IP addresses...
Miguelito
HeadClownInCharge

Postby pedros » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:35 am

Miguelito wrote:
chkwoot wrote:I remember a forum, in English, that had Thais, Viets, and Khmers, all yelling obscenities at each other about how their country rocked, and everybody else's sucked. Someone mentioned it here, some years ago. Didn't bookmark it. Sorry.

Sounds like some of the stuff I have had to delete behind the scenes coming from Viet IP addresses...

Sure that wasn't just rice cakes after one too many 33's?
pedros
A Moment of Clarity

Postby Master Donut Baker » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:52 am

did they fight who has the largest cock too?
the chosen land.
Master Donut Baker
2000+ Posts! Aghh I Have No Mates

Return to Questions and Answers