• Advertisement
Karcher

Eating crabs

Here is the place to post any simple or complex questions you may have about any aspect of life in Cambodia and beyond without fear of being told 'That question has been asked 100 times before.'

Eating crabs

Postby jackrossi » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Anyone can recommend a good place in PP for eating crabs with a group of khmer people? Possibly were they may smoke, yet i would prefer avoiding markets restaurants or other sketchy looking places.
jackrossi
I Have Not Been Outside Today

Re: Eating crabs

Postby Miguelito » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:22 pm

jackrossi wrote:Anyone can recommend a good place in PP for eating crabs with a group of khmer people? Possibly were they may smoke, yet i would prefer avoiding markets restaurants or other sketchy looking places.

Try Dory restaurant in Toul Kork - you can eat open air or in a VIP room.

Closer to town there’s K seafood and BBQ on the corner of 214 and 63, or the expat go-to for a Khmer BBQ place, Sovanah.

Much higher end is the Korean Sikgaek.

Or the new buffet at Naga 2 has crabs and more.

Sounds like you want Kep crabs, smoking and probably beer drinking - I’d try out the first two recs.
Miguelito
HeadClownInCharge

Postby jackrossi » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Royal buffet at the new Pangaea Naga seems a winner to me, it should satisfy everyone. thanks Miguelito
jackrossi
I Have Not Been Outside Today

Postby logos » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:58 pm

What is new about the Pangaea? I went there last month, it wasn't different from before. I prefer the non Khmer menu, I think it's every second day. Very good value for about $24 plus drinks.
logos
WankPoodle

Return to Questions and Answers