How do you get on with these?

Here is the place to post any simple or complex questions you may have about any aspect of life in Cambodia and beyond without fear of being told 'That question has been asked 100 times before.'

How do you get on with these?

Postby spitthedog » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:35 am

Woke up first thing this morning needing a crap. Got out of bed,back and joints feeling stiff, achilles not loosend up yet.

Pushed open the bathroom door, and let out an "Oh God" as i remembered.

Should i wait and do it in the woods? I thought. It looks so high.

"It's like fugging gymnastics!!", i shouted to the girlfriend, as i propped myself up against the wall with one hand whilst using the gun with the other, trying not to let my 6ft frame fall
over perched on the balls of my feet.

How do they not get nasty overspray everywhere i wondered? Do they have a fighter pilot or navy seal snipers aim? There's water spraying everywhere. Shitting in the woods the other day was so much more civilized and so much easier than perched up here.

They are not for anglo saxons right? Right??
I'm at my best in a pitch black room, hold on tight baby you'll feel the power soon.
spitthedog
Internet Addiction: it is real

Re: How do you get on with these?

Postby pedros » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:46 am

Back in the day, when I first moved out to the sticks, that was my only option and no bum gun either and it was outside. Back then it was standard, even in the local big restaurant (I think even still does), so there was no escape.

One of my first major accomplishment was building an annex with not one, but 2 sit down shitters. Later, I built the house, and SDS were a priority.

My workplace still uses the old school style, whiuch is a shame, as I used to enjoy taking 20 minutes to park my fudge on company dime, in the past. Now I make sure I go before leaving the house.
Under threat of legal action
pedros
I'm on 3000; na na, na na na

Postby Fa Canal » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:54 am

went into the bathroom/toilet to do something and the BG was sitting on it like you would sit on a standard toilet,was only then after months of contortions that i understood how to do it
WARNING: this post is not intended for the mentally impaired perhaps search for the chicken's post and read them instead. thanks.
Fa Canal
I've got internet at work

Postby ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:59 am

Fa Canal wrote:went into the toilet to do something and the BG was sitting on it like you would sit on a standard toilet,was only then after months of contortions that i understood how to do it

You seem to have a pretty close relationship with your BodyGuard.
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
A Moment of Clarity

Postby Fa Canal » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:06 am

BarGirl was long ago when i still did some attraction to these, long before the meth yaba whatever epidemic took hold
WARNING: this post is not intended for the mentally impaired perhaps search for the chicken's post and read them instead. thanks.
Fa Canal

Postby kinard » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:14 pm

Fa Canal wrote:BarGirl was long ago when i still did some attraction to these, long before the meth yaba whatever epidemic took hold

So Fa Canal is the chicken, should have guessed.
'Understanding is a well-spring of life to him who has it, but the correction of fools is folly' -Proverbs 16:22
kinard
I can not turn my computer off ...

Postby ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:33 pm

kinard wrote:
Fa Canal wrote:BarGirl was long ago when i still did some attraction to these, long before the meth yaba whatever epidemic took hold

So Fa Canal is the chicken, should have guessed.

I’m not sure, I think Fa Canal is a reincarnation of Sociopath.
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
A Moment of Clarity

Postby Fa Canal » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:11 pm

actually i am a reincarnation of your mother, i just come here to spy on you Image
Fa Canal

Postby Fa Canal » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:40 pm

.. and to dob you in for being druggies..
Fa Canal

Postby horace » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:11 pm

In answer to the question no problem in squatting as long as there is a wall or something to help one get back up and as long as there is a bum gun. The big bucket and little bowl is my down fall.
k440, something to do when you're pissed.
horace
Penitus In Meus Brain , Universitas Tune

Postby YaTingPom » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:26 pm

I usually take my shorts and boxers off and hang them up. Then lean against the wall grab a bowl of water and sloosh my nethers.

If it’s a particularly messy plop I get the soap or shampoo and give a quick once over. Wet bum is better than a shitty bum.
My grief councilor recently died.
Because she did such a good job I didn’t give a shit.
YaTingPom
GoatFetishist

Postby AnassRamaIV » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:27 pm

reverse superman
AnassRamaIV
I've got nothing better to do

Return to Questions and Answers