Official stuff in Siem Reap

Here is the place to post any simple or complex questions you may have about any aspect of life in Cambodia and beyond without fear of being told 'That question has been asked 100 times before.'

Official stuff in Siem Reap

Postby Bennu » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:06 am

Hi folks! I'm moving to Cambodia in Frbruary and I'd much prefer to live in Siem Reap. Can all the "official" stuff be done in Siem Reap like getting a work permit, visa extension, driver's license, vaccinations, etc? Is there anything like this that would have to be done in Phnom Penh? Thanks!
Bennu
440 newbie - handle with care

Re: Official stuff in Siem Reap

Postby Sidewalker » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:51 am

Put your question on this forum: http://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=695 It's for Siem Reap expats.
Sidewalker
5 minutes to kill

Postby PSD_Kiwi » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:13 pm

Everything can be done from SR, apart from the drivers license, unless there are agents in SR who can now facilitate this.
A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack. -Snoop Dogg
PSD_Kiwi
Internet Addiction: it is real

Postby Hanno » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:36 pm

PSD_Kiwi wrote:Everything can be done from SR, apart from the drivers license, unless there are agents in SR who can now facilitate this.

Yes, and yes.
"I realized that If I had to choose, I would rather have birds than airplanes."

Charles Lindbergh
Hanno
The Internet is my Only Friend

Return to Questions and Answers