Are Irish citizens the toughest guys in the world?

Believe it or not, there is a whole other world outside of Cambodia and South East Asia, be it people or politics, frustrations or football, this is the place to talk about it.

Re: Are Irish citizens the toughest guys in the world?

Postby Jep » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:52 am

Visser wrote:
Jep wrote:
YaTingPom wrote:
RainMan wrote:First two cars I had a fuck in, girlfriends 850 mini and the old man's 60's something beetle...still got a sore back.

What about your sisters back?





Ok. Below the belt.
I lost my virginity in either a Jaguar XK120 or my Mini van (1100cc).

Oh! For God Sake Man ,if you cant remember.. you are a liar. Everybody remembers,,maybe u lost ur viiginity twice.


He's talking about a girl as well as an old man so chances are he lost his virginity twice.

Indeed.Mr YaPingPong looks really gayish(I saw the wedding pics) id guess the girl came 50 yrs after the old man.
User avatar
Jep
K440 Knight Commander
 
Posts: 4611
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Re: Are Irish citizens the toughest guys in the world?

Postby spitthedog » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:49 am

Many developed nations in the world drink coffee to sober up abit after drinking 10 pints of beer.

The Irish on the other hand, will usually pop a brandy and cream in the coffee to let the fun continue into the wee small hours.
I'm at my best in a pitch black room, hold on tight baby you'll feel the power soon.
User avatar
spitthedog
Damn, I just saw my Internet Bill !
 
Posts: 4259
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:19 pm

Re: Are Irish citizens the toughest guys in the world?

Postby ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:25 am

spitthedog wrote:Many developed nations in the world drink coffee to sober up abit after drinking 10 pints of beer.

The Irish on the other hand, will usually pop a brandy and cream in the coffee to let the fun continue into the wee small hours.

Irish coffee has whiskey not brandy
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
Where Did All the People Go?
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: Are Irish citizens the toughest guys in the world?

Postby RainMan » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:27 pm

My ex wife could've flattened an Irish Rugby team...god bless her cold steel heart.
Never mind.
I'm not very smart...but I can lift heavy things.
User avatar
RainMan
K440 Defender of the Faith
 
Posts: 5233
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:54 pm
Location: Vagabond

Re: Are Irish citizens the toughest guys in the world?

Postby AnassRamaIV » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:52 pm

I think the key thing is how much booze we've had.

I can be the most heroic, brazen brawler "i'll do the fukin lottta ya" after 12 pints

Less so if i have a crippling hang-over.

thus is everything with us micks

there may be an extra elementt of " none so quiet as a Larne catholic" defence mechanism going on too. im not a fkin psyciatrist, who gives a fk anyhow.
AnassRamaIV
I've got nothing better to do
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:53 pm

Re: Are Irish citizens the toughest guys in the world?

Postby boomer » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:39 am

AnassRamaIV wrote:I think the key thing is how much booze we've had.

I can be the most heroic, brazen brawler "i'll do the fukin lottta ya" after 12 pints

Less so if i have a crippling hang-over.

thus is everything with us micks

there may be an extra elementt of " none so quiet as a Larne catholic" defence mechanism going on too. im not a fkin psyciatrist, who gives a fk anyhow.



not to brag, but we Belgians never had a shortage of booze... :)
Disclaimer:Reading Khminglish can cause a persistent and seriously disturbed perception of reality...
User avatar
boomer
Getting fan mail from French girls since 2016
 
Posts: 5286
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Are Irish citizens the toughest guys in the world?

Postby YaTingPom » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:16 pm

boomer wrote:
AnassRamaIV wrote:I think the key thing is how much booze we've had.

I can be the most heroic, brazen brawler "i'll do the fukin lottta ya" after 12 pints

Less so if i have a crippling hang-over.

thus is everything with us micks

there may be an extra elementt of " none so quiet as a Larne catholic" defence mechanism going on too. im not a fkin psyciatrist, who gives a fk anyhow.



not to brag, but we Belgians never had a shortage of booze... :)

I’d drink too if I was Belgian.
It’s funny the Flemish speakers dislike the French speakers lot and visa versa but the Dutch and the French dislike all of you! :lol:

I think the Germans are ambivalent.
My grief councilor recently died.
Because she did such a good job I didn’t give a shit.
User avatar
YaTingPom
GoatFetishist
 
Posts: 5991
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Re: Are Irish citizens the toughest guys in the world?

Postby ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:09 pm

AnassRamaIV wrote:I think the key thing is how much booze we've had.

I can be the most heroic, brazen brawler "i'll do the fukin lottta ya" after 12 pints

Less so if i have a crippling hang-over.

thus is everything with us micks

there may be an extra elementt of " none so quiet as a Larne catholic" defence mechanism going on too. im not a fkin psyciatrist, who gives a fk anyhow.

‘A Larne catholic’
That’s a comment that will go over the heads of 99.99% of forum readers.
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
Where Did All the People Go?
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: Are Irish citizens the toughest guys in the world?

Postby YaTingPom » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:27 pm

ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ wrote:
AnassRamaIV wrote:I think the key thing is how much booze we've had.

I can be the most heroic, brazen brawler "i'll do the fukin lottta ya" after 12 pints

Less so if i have a crippling hang-over.

thus is everything with us micks

there may be an extra elementt of " none so quiet as a Larne catholic" defence mechanism going on too. im not a fkin psyciatrist, who gives a fk anyhow.

‘A Larne catholic’
That’s a comment that will go over the heads of 99.99% of forum readers.

Yes. A Gusty comment.
My grief councilor recently died.
Because she did such a good job I didn’t give a shit.
User avatar
YaTingPom
GoatFetishist
 
Posts: 5991
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Re: Are Irish citizens the toughest guys in the world?

Postby Visser » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:12 pm

YaTingPom wrote:
boomer wrote:
AnassRamaIV wrote:I think the key thing is how much booze we've had.

I can be the most heroic, brazen brawler "i'll do the fukin lottta ya" after 12 pints

Less so if i have a crippling hang-over.

thus is everything with us micks

there may be an extra elementt of " none so quiet as a Larne catholic" defence mechanism going on too. im not a fkin psyciatrist, who gives a fk anyhow.



not to brag, but we Belgians never had a shortage of booze... :)

I’d drink too if I was Belgian.
It’s funny the Flemish speakers dislike the French speakers lot and visa versa but the Dutch and the French dislike all of you! :lol:

I think the Germans are ambivalent.


We generally don't have a problem with the French speakers, instead of butchering our language as the Flemish do they just refuse to speak it.
(Until you stand up and walk out of the restaurant at which point they magically gain the power to speak Dutch :lol: )
None but ourselves can free our mind.
Visser
I Have Not Been Outside in a Week
 
Posts: 964
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:45 am

Re: Are Irish citizens the toughest guys in the world?

Postby YaTingPom » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:10 pm

:lol:
My Dutch mate’s face physically winces when he's in Belgium and listening to them speak. He prefers to speak English and I’m a good excuse to do it.

He turned down a very good job near Ghent for that reason.
My grief councilor recently died.
Because she did such a good job I didn’t give a shit.
User avatar
YaTingPom
GoatFetishist
 
Posts: 5991
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Re: Are Irish citizens the toughest guys in the world?

Postby Lucky Lucan » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:43 pm

ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ wrote:
spitthedog wrote:Many developed nations in the world drink coffee to sober up abit after drinking 10 pints of beer.

The Irish on the other hand, will usually pop a brandy and cream in the coffee to let the fun continue into the wee small hours.

Irish coffee has whiskey not brandy


Ireland has always been a nation of tea, rather than coffee, drinkers. I don't believe coffee was much of a thing until relatively recently (1950s on). Irish Coffee is not really an Irish thing as far as I know, it was just invented in the once important Shannon Airport. I grew up in Ireland (in a relatively teetotal family) and never heard of it. I remember Hot Toddy's (whiskey/ honey/ cloves/ lemon/ boiling water) were a traditional cure for colds etc, Irish Coffee was just some bastardized nonsense that went mainstream in the 80s.

Ireland is high up on this list of top tea consumers per capita, other studies put them in lower positions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... per_capita

Cupán tae?
Romantic Cambodia is dead and gone. It's with McKinley in the grave.
User avatar
Lucky Lucan
K440 Knight Captain
 
Posts: 18924
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:24 pm
Location: The Pearl of the Orient

Re: Are Irish citizens the toughest guys in the world?

Postby boomer » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:20 am

YaTingPom wrote::lol:
My Dutch mate’s face physically winces when he's in Belgium and listening to them speak. He prefers to speak English and I’m a good excuse to do it.

He turned down a very good job near Ghent for that reason.



I'm very happy that i can speak my local Flemish dialect and Belgian Dutch, helps me a lot here in SEA! Leaving the sentence structure out of it of course, but the sounds, plenty of similarities....
Disclaimer:Reading Khminglish can cause a persistent and seriously disturbed perception of reality...
User avatar
boomer
Getting fan mail from French girls since 2016
 
Posts: 5286
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Are Irish citizens the toughest guys in the world?

Postby Visser » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:52 am

boomer wrote:
YaTingPom wrote::lol:
My Dutch mate’s face physically winces when he's in Belgium and listening to them speak. He prefers to speak English and I’m a good excuse to do it.

He turned down a very good job near Ghent for that reason.



I'm very happy that i can speak my local Flemish dialect and Belgian Dutch, helps me a lot here in SEA! Leaving the sentence structure out of it of course, but the sounds, plenty of similarities....


Not sure what obscure dialect you're speaking but even when doing my best Urbanus imitation I can't see the similarities with any SE-Asian language except maybe Bahasa or Javanese which still uses a lot of Dutch words.
None but ourselves can free our mind.
Visser
I Have Not Been Outside in a Week
 
Posts: 964
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:45 am

Re: Are Irish citizens the toughest guys in the world?

Postby boomer » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:00 am

Visser wrote:
boomer wrote:
YaTingPom wrote::lol:
My Dutch mate’s face physically winces when he's in Belgium and listening to them speak. He prefers to speak English and I’m a good excuse to do it.

He turned down a very good job near Ghent for that reason.



I'm very happy that i can speak my local Flemish dialect and Belgian Dutch, helps me a lot here in SEA! Leaving the sentence structure out of it of course, but the sounds, plenty of similarities....


Not sure what obscure dialect you're speaking but even when doing my best Urbanus imitation I can't see the similarities with any SE-Asian language except maybe Bahasa or Javanese which still uses a lot of Dutch words.


The words have different meanings, but the sounds i mean...
Disclaimer:Reading Khminglish can cause a persistent and seriously disturbed perception of reality...
User avatar
boomer
Getting fan mail from French girls since 2016
 
Posts: 5286
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to 'Not' Cambodia




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gin&Tonic, Jack Frost, newnewnewbie, over the rainbow, spitthedog and 29 guests