Women over age 50 outraged over author's comments

Believe it or not, there is a whole other world outside of Cambodia and South East Asia, be it people or politics, frustrations or football, this is the place to talk about it.

Re: Women over age 50 outraged over author's comments

Postby TimeTraveler » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:47 am

violet wrote:
newnewnewbie wrote:Women over 50, are generally outraged over everything.

Outrageous generalisation

Oh yeah? Try visiting a California city during a women's rights march (i.e., pink pussy hats). Whole lotta unmitigated rage there.
TimeTraveler
5 minutes to kill

Postby logos » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:49 pm

McPhisto wrote:
logos wrote:McPhisto you crack me up ....

So you're still slinking about this forum are you,logos, you poison toadstool? But you couldn't even come up with your own insult? How sad for you. Yet another prime example of your dim wit. But in doing so it seems you've discovered one more thing we can now add to the tiny list of skills you excel at:

List of things logos is very good at:
1) Copying and pasting insults aptly levelled at himself months ago in a different thread.

2) Deleting the original post you stole that insult from in yet another misuse of misplaced admin powers that should have been stripped from you long ago.

3) Driving posters away from this forum in droves by being such an obviously despicable douchebag who everybody despises.

4) Sexually abusing desperate and vulnerable asian teenagers and paying them a pittance to satisfy your own warped, contemptible and deviant gratification.

5) ?

Maybe other posters can fill in the rest. Oh that's right, there are practically no more other posters here because of you, you loathsome dickhead. Carry on.

Haha the sockmaster couldn't help it . This is showing your true colours, old man.
Glad I had you waste your time and search your own posts under all your various avatars. It must have taken a while mustn't it? And your conclusion and paranoid accusations I deleted some of your posts are particularly hilarious.

Because you're wrong, once again. Those insults to you in my previous post were never written by you in a post, old man. They were in a PM, I used them anonymously and you just outed yourself once again, with your petty and tiresome repetitive personal attacks.
You're a toxic buffoon and people are starting to realize.
logos
WankPoodle

Postby Johnsell50 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:21 pm

TimeTraveler wrote:
violet wrote:

Oh yeah? Try visiting a California city during a women's rights march (i.e., pink pussy hats). Whole lotta unmitigated rage there.

I hate to say it, but old men get very cranky too. I came up with my 2 favorite sayings when I hit 50: "The older I get the less I tolerate assholes1" and: "The older I get the more assholes I meet!" Just saying! :axe:
"A day without learning is a day lost!"
Johnsell50
I live above an internet cafe

Postby violet » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:47 pm

TimeTraveler wrote:
violet wrote:

The entire Englush speaking developed world, outside those still contributing to Cambodia forums, is outraged.
"Fear is not a reason to not do something" (Hugh Brown)
What saves you in the battle can kill you at home. (Soldiering On, Mary Gauthier)
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman

Postby Marinaris » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:30 am

Johnsell50 wrote:
TimeTraveler wrote:
violet wrote:

I hate to say it, but old men get very cranky too. I came up with my 2 favorite sayings when I hit 50: "The older I get the less I tolerate assholes1" and: "The older I get the more assholes I meet!" Just saying! :axe:

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole." -Raylan Givens
Marinaris
I've got internet at work

Postby Johnsell50 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:53 pm

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole." -Raylan Givens[/quote]

Or my asshole radar got better as I got older. Something had to. But truly, since the decline of the nuclear family, most parents have either not had the time, or the energy, to teach their children manners. This leads to a lot more assholes around.
Johnsell50

Postby TimeTraveler » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:57 pm

violet wrote:
TimeTraveler wrote:
violet wrote:

The entire Englush speaking developed world, outside those still contributing to Cambodia forums, is outraged.

That's a tad overbroad, don't you think? In my experience, those claiming to be "outraged" are the same people who get offended by everything under the sun.
TimeTraveler
5 minutes to kill

Postby Johnsell50 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm

That's a tad overbroad, don't you think? In my experience, those claiming to be "outraged" are the same people who get offended by everything under the sun.[/quote]

"And if a tree fell in the forest and no woman was there to hear it, would a man still be to blame?"
Johnsell50

Postby vladimir » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:49 pm

violet wrote:No need to question whether I am old, fat, white and unfirm. I certainly am.

No offence, but I wouldn't classify you as old.

'Unfirm'?
“A nation is jolted by a revealing dress at a festival but is not infuriated by a million children sleeping rough and scavenging in trash bins for food,” Egyptian opinion writer Khaled Montaser
vladimir
Feminist Watch List

Postby newnewnewbie » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:04 pm

Them bones, will always be hard.
newnewnewbie

Postby violet » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:17 am

vladimir wrote:
violet wrote:No need to question whether I am old, fat, white and unfirm. I certainly am.

No offence, but I wouldn't classify you as old.

'Unfirm'?

Totes unfirm.
Also old :(

But working on becoming young again.
"Fear is not a reason to not do something" (Hugh Brown)
What saves you in the battle can kill you at home. (Soldiering On, Mary Gauthier)
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman

Previous

Return to 'Not' Cambodia