Jobs for teachers in Sihanoukville

Discussion room for teachers in Cambodia and beyond. The place to exchange your ideas and views on TEFLs, schools, salaries and the working world. Non-teachers welcome.

Jobs for teachers in Sihanoukville

Postby Recruitment PP » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:00 pm

We are a Private International School with campuses around Cambodia and are looking for teachers to join our expanding Sihanoukville campus to teach English.

This role is for native English speakers or those who are fluent. A Bachelors degree/ TEFL are required as well as experience teaching young children.

We require a teachers who either wish to do July/ August 'Summer School' or Full Time starting in the new academic year (or both).

Please send me a private message if you are interested or know someone who is!

:smile:
Recruitment PP
440 newbie - handle with care

Re: Jobs for teachers in Sihanoukville

Postby violet » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:11 pm

I don't require a detailed answer here, however I am curious to know if the pay for teachers in Sihanoukville is rising in line with the prices being paid for food, drink and rent?
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman

Postby dan1el » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:30 pm

Its Western International school for those that don't already know.
dan1el
I live above an internet cafe

Postby Recruitment PP » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:40 pm

violet wrote:I don't require a detailed answer here, however I am curious to know if the pay for teachers in Sihanoukville is rising in line with the prices being paid for food, drink and rent?

Yes, that is something that has recently been done. Pay at the Sihanoukville campus will compensate teachers for the fact that rents have gone up so much and so quickly.
Recruitment PP

Postby CalmMan » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:31 am

Hi, I'm new on here so hope I have posted in correct place. I couldn't private message..

Is there any more information regarding this job. I'm moving to Cambodia in August and will be looking for work as a teacher. I'm 44, TEFL, Media Tech Degree, 15 years UK school experience and more. Would love to be near the coast too be honest..Thanks for reading..Andy
CalmMan

Postby Recruitment PP » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:07 pm

CalmMan wrote:Hi, I'm new on here so hope I have posted in correct place. I couldn't private message..

Is there any more information regarding this job. I'm moving to Cambodia in August and will be looking for work as a teacher. I'm 44, TEFL, Media Tech Degree, 15 years UK school experience and more. Would love to be near the coast too be honest..Thanks for reading..Andy

I have sent you a PM with my email address.
Recruitment PP

Postby Alexandra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:35 pm

CalmMan wrote:Would love to be near the coast too be honest..

Nothing like stepping on yesterday's crab dinner shells and swimming among beer cans and plastic bags.
Bless is no more
Alexandra
Penitus In Meus Brain , Universitas Tune

Postby EricKap84 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:10 pm

Hey! I am very interested in this job. I am an American from New Jersey who came to Cambodia just over three months ago after 8 years teaching in China. I have a TEFL certificate, experience with students of all ages and I speak, read and write Mandarin Chinese fluently. I am also located right here in Sihanoukville! I'm currently doing translation but would like to go back into teaching. I could also teach Chinese along with English, if need be. In addition, I am available to start immediately.
Please PM me or reply to my comment with the best way to contact you and how to proceed. Thanks!
Eric
EricKap84

Postby EricKap84 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:18 pm

Apparently, very recently registered users are not able to PM or reply to PMs. When I tried, a message came up stating the above.
Anyway, I sent my CV! I am in Sihanoukville (serendipity road) and can meet or start teaching ASAP :D
EricKap84

Return to The Staff Room