One Ugly MF of a Rapist in Kandal

News articles related to Cambodia can be posted here, but remember to link back to the original source.

One Ugly MF of a Rapist in Kandal

Postby Bong Burgundy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:56 pm

Usually BB stays away from sex cases, but this guy raped a woman in her home when her kids were sleeping in the same bed has her, after her husband had gone out at around 4am to feed his pigs.

Koh Thom police officer said that the suspect arrested, 42-year-old Srun Srouy lives in Po Rami village, Prek Thmei commune Koh Thom district, Kandal province. The victim, a 33-year-old female, was living in Koh Thom district, Kandal province, as a housewife.

Stay classy, Cambodia
Bong Burgundy
I've got nothing better to do

Re: One Ugly MF of a Rapist in Kandal

Postby violet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:57 pm

1. A woman hardly gives two shits if her rapists is ugly or looks like her dream man. Rape overrides such things.
2. The guy has a terrible birthmark that many in the west struggle to afford to have removed so he’s hardly likely to be able to afford removal in Cambodia.
3.it is unintelligent to poke at a person’s looks when little can be done about it.
4.people struggle to get by in society because of such narrow minded prejudice about their looks.
5. PCness is appropriate sometimes, but I grant toward a rapist is not one of those times.
6. No. 1 still stands.
Few words have made me weep more than learning of, and understanding, these:
When you go home, tell them of us and say, For your tomorrow, we gave our today.
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman

Return to Cambodia in the News