Chinese Workers Lash Up Wire Thief

News articles related to Cambodia can be posted here, but remember to link back to the original source.

Chinese Workers Lash Up Wire Thief

Postby Bong Burgundy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:34 am

A surprise came after a group of people found a young man who had been captured by security guards and Chinese nationals working on a condominium site.

The incident occurred at 3:25 pm on December 14, 2017, at the site of the Konoha Plaza Plaza building on Norodom Boulevard, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh.

Meanwhile, according to the cops who told News TD News that a named youth called Sophy, 30, a construction worker staying on the condominium construction site had been stealing wire. The Chinese who work together tied the thief to a pole column to indicate that this young man had stolen wire and as a message to shame and to stop others committing such theft. However, in the case, there was no lawsuit and the actions ended at the scene after the lynched man was untied.

Bringing the news a few hours or days before the other channel, or a few minutes after. You stay classy, nah, Cambodia.
Bong Burgundy
My Best Friend is my Computer

Re: Chinese Workers Lash Up Wire Thief

Postby Marinaris » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:06 pm

A surprise came after a group of people found a young man who had been captured by security guards and Chinese nationals working on a condominium site.

The incident occurred at 3:25 pm on December 14, 2017, at the site of the Konoha Plaza Plaza building on Norodom Boulevard, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh.

Meanwhile, according to the cops who told News TD News that a named youth called Sophy, 30, a construction worker staying on the condominium construction site had been stealing wire. The Chinese who work together tied the thief to a pole column to indicate that this young man had stolen wire and as a message to shame and to stop others committing such theft. However, in the case, there was no lawsuit and the actions ended at the scene after the lynched man was untied.

Wait, is it a condo for ninjas ??? :rimshot:
Marinaris
I've got internet at work

Postby Bong Burgundy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:04 pm

Bringing the news a few hours or days before the other channel, or a few minutes after. You stay classy, nah, Cambodia.
Bong Burgundy
My Best Friend is my Computer

Postby Just Robbed » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:40 pm

Classy place. Tennis courts and free lynching.
Just Robbed
I Am Losing It All to the Internet

Return to Cambodia in the News