Is Pontoon Morphing into Heart?

This is a free speech zone where you can discuss and debate everything Cambodia related. Cambodia Speakeasy is Cambodia's leading expat discussion forum.

Is Pontoon Morphing into Heart?

Postby Nasty Canasta » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:49 pm

Went to Pontoon with the wife last night. Got there about 11:30pm and there were mostly western guys dancing/dirty dancing. Never seen that there before. Then there was this 30 something western girl with Buddy Holly glasses tongue kissing a Somalian looking, rake thin chic. WTF?

Standing at the bar having a drink and this oversized, gay oaf kept bumping into me. After about the 10th time, I told the spatially challenged weirdo to stop bumping into me. He retorted that he had contacts there and that he'd make trouble for me! REALLY! For a moment I thought about a spinning elbow into his fat head, or walkaway? Rather than make a scene we walked over to where some security guys were standing and talked to them. They said they'd watch and keep an eye on them.

We decided to leave.

Is Monday night the gay power night or something?
Nasty Canasta
I Am Losing It All to the Internet

Re: Is Pontoon Morphing into Heart?

Postby PSD_Kiwi » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:52 pm

I though Wed or Thurs was the gay night at Pontoon, maybe it's changed to Monday's? Definitely not like that Fri through Sunday, after having mostly stayed away in recent months me & the missus & some friends have had several great nights there the past few weeks, one morning we didn't walk out of Vibe until 0930 in the morning! (Took me a few days to recover, I must be getting old!)
A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack. -Snoop Dogg
PSD_Kiwi
Penitus In Meus Brain , Universitas Tune

Postby vladimir » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:58 pm

What is it with these wankers? I've got contacts..I'll get your visa cancelled and get you deported. Wish there was a law about false claims here.
Unless you believe that the future can be better, it's unlikely you will step up and take responsibility for making it so. If you assume that there's no hope, you guarantee that there will be no hope. -Noam Chomsky
vladimir
Feminist Watch List

Postby ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Nasty Canasta wrote:
Standing at the bar having a drink and this oversized, gay oaf kept bumping into me.

Was he wearing a shirt?
Any pics?
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
Bark plop plop bark woof woof

Postby sociopath » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:20 pm

i am faaar older than i had thought
no replying to those who misinterpret/misread what i write. this aint kindergarten
sociopath
I've got internet at work

Postby vladimir » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:14 pm

ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ wrote:
Nasty Canasta wrote:
Standing at the bar having a drink and this oversized, gay oaf kept bumping into me.

Was he wearing a shirt?
Any pics?

Too late. ricecakes threatened a lawsuit.
Unless you believe that the future can be better, it's unlikely you will step up and take responsibility for making it so. If you assume that there's no hope, you guarantee that there will be no hope. -Noam Chomsky
vladimir
Feminist Watch List

Postby Lucky Lucan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:39 pm

Nasty Canasta wrote:Then there was this 30 something western girl with Buddy Holly glasses tongue kissing a Somalian looking, rake thin chic. WTF?

Any pics? Just joking but can you describe the Somalian-looking chick a bit more? I have a friend here who answers to that description, but is not from Somalia. I don't want to out her or anything so just a brief description is fine.
We all gotta duck..............when the shit hits the fan.
Lucky Lucan
K440 Knight Captain

Postby LexusSchmexus » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:39 pm

Who​ ​the fuck brings their wife to Pontoon?
LexusSchmexus
Damn, I just saw my Internet Bill !

Postby PSD_Kiwi » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:46 pm

sociopath wrote:i am faaar older than i had thought

Half the patrons that frequent Pontoon are probably older than you, most of them even wear ear plugs ffs!

In fact Pontoon is a fantastic people watching spot :lol:
A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack. -Snoop Dogg
PSD_Kiwi
Penitus In Meus Brain , Universitas Tune

Postby Nasty Canasta » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:06 pm

Lucky Lucan wrote:
Nasty Canasta wrote:Then there was this 30 something western girl with Buddy Holly glasses tongue kissing a Somalian looking, rake thin chic. WTF?

Any pics? Just joking but can you describe the Somalian-looking chick a bit more? I have a friend here who answers to that description, but is not from Somalia. I don't want to out her or anything so just a brief description is fine.

No pics. I used 'Somalian' as a descriptor - She looked as though she came from Somalia or Ethiopia. Skin colour like Iman, Bowie's wife, very skinny frame and not very tall. She had her hair pretty tight, something like corn rows or whatever they call them. Hard to tell how old but 25-30 I suppose.

LexusSchmexus wrote:Who​ ​the fuck brings their wife to Pontoon?

Me, we go there once or twice a week if we are in PP. Life changes when you get married - it doesn't end.
Nasty Canasta

Postby Lucky Lucan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:07 pm

What kind of outfit?
We all gotta duck..............when the shit hits the fan.
Lucky Lucan
K440 Knight Captain

Postby Nasty Canasta » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:12 pm

Lucky Lucan wrote:What kind of outfit?

Didn't take much notice of what she was wearing, skimpy.

We were both watching what she was doing with Buddy Holly - full on gyrating embraces and hot tongue kissing. Then they'd both mince around with some of the gay guys, then rinse and repeat. There were a lot of patrons staring at them.
Nasty Canasta

Postby Miguelito » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:35 pm

Nasty Canasta wrote:

Me, we go there once or twice a week if we are in PP. Life changes when you get married - it doesn't end.

I’m guessing oftentimes it’s the wife bringing the husband there, as she wants to dance.
Miguelito
HeadClownInCharge

Postby Gardiguy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:37 pm

Miguelito wrote:
Nasty Canasta wrote:

I’m guessing oftentimes it’s the wife bringing the husband there, as she wants to dance.
Nah, they bring their husbands there to make sure none of the working girls recognize them lol
Gardiguy
I live above an internet cafe

Postby Miguelito » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:44 pm

Gardiguy wrote:
Miguelito wrote:
Nasty Canasta wrote:

Nah, they bring their husbands there to make sure none of the working girls recognize them lol

They are a clever gender...
Miguelito
HeadClownInCharge

Next

Return to Cambodia Speakeasy