The Pharcyde playing in PP!

Discussion, news and views on bars, restaurants, gigs, parties and relationships in Cambodia. Bar owners can advertise events for free here.

The Pharcyde playing in PP!

Postby PSD_Kiwi » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:00 pm

A must for any true hip-hop fans, if you don't know who they arecheck out some of their tracks on youtube. Posted by Code Red...

★★★ Very happy to confirm and announce the Founding members of hip hop giants THE PHARCYDE will be coming to Phnom Penh on FRIDAY 2nd MARCH!!!

Fatlip and Slimkid3 reunite to bring us one of hip hop’s defining albums, in full from start to finish.

“Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde”

The full live set up feat. Fatlip,Slimkid3, & K-Natural along with D.J. Manwell will be performing classic songs from 'The Bizarre Ride’ album, ‘Labcabincalifornia’, as well as new material.”

More info coming soon!!! ★★★
A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack. -Snoop Dogg
PSD_Kiwi
Penitus In Meus Brain , Universitas Tune

Re: The Pharcyde playing in PP!

Postby pedros » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:07 pm

Well, can't keep runnin' away from that then....
pedros
A Moment of Clarity

Postby Nasty Canasta » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:23 pm

Will Gary Larson be there?
Nasty Canasta
I Am Losing It All to the Internet

Postby DetroitMuscle » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:32 am

PSD_Kiwi wrote:A must for any true hip-hop fans, if you don't know who they arecheck out some of their tracks on youtube. Posted by Code Red...

★★★ Very happy to confirm and announce the Founding members of hip hop giants THE PHARCYDE will be coming to Phnom Penh on FRIDAY 2nd MARCH!!!

Fatlip and Slimkid3 reunite to bring us one of hip hop’s defining albums, in full from start to finish.

“Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde”

The full live set up feat. Fatlip,Slimkid3, & K-Natural along with D.J. Manwell will be performing classic songs from 'The Bizarre Ride’ album, ‘Labcabincalifornia’, as well as new material.”

More info coming soon!!! ★★★

Haha, that's crazy they are coming to Code Red.

Thought that place closed down. Guess not.
DetroitMuscle
I Fap to 440

Postby PSD_Kiwi » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:42 am

^ Code Red the club closed down ages ago, they're an event agency now.
A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack. -Snoop Dogg
PSD_Kiwi

Postby PSD_Kiwi » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:06 pm

PSD_Kiwi

Return to Lifestyle