• Advertisement
Khmeradz

Gaming desktop computer

Post your buy and sell classified ads here for free, and on Khmer440's partner classified ad site designed expressly for the expat community, www.khmeradz.com

Gaming desktop computer

Postby CFSA » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:51 am

Hi,
as per title I'm selling awesome custom made computer.
Here are some of the specs :
Motherboard - MSI P67-G45 1155
Power Supply Unit - Corsair 850W SLI croosfire ready
Processor - Intel Core i7 2700K Sandy Bridge 3.5Ghz
Hard drive - Mushkin Chronos 120GB SSD
2nd HD - Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 7200rpm 64MB cache
Graphic Card - EVGA GTX680
Op. System - Windows Professional 64bit
Cooling Corsair H100
It was custom made by Pacfic systems in 2012.
I paid $2500, will sell for 350.
Ciao
CFSA
I've got nothing better to do
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:25 pm

Re: Gaming desktop computer

Postby chkwoot » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:18 am

CFSA wrote:Hi,
as per title I'm selling awesome custom made computer.
Here are some of the specs :
Motherboard - MSI P67-G45 1155
Power Supply Unit - Corsair 850W SLI croosfire ready
Processor - Intel Core i7 2700K Sandy Bridge 3.5Ghz
Hard drive - Mushkin Chronos 120GB SSD
2nd HD - Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 7200rpm 64MB cache
Graphic Card - EVGA GTX680
Op. System - Windows Professional 64bit
Cooling Corsair H100
It was custom made by Pacfic systems in 2012.
I paid $2500, will sell for 350.
Ciao

Which Windows OS? Real or pirated?
How much RAM? Type?
Monitor included?

Not too bad of a price, if everything you say is true, and there are aren't any issues not mentioned.
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
User avatar
chkwoot
Wibble Wibble ?!?
 
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:07 pm
Location: is everything

Re: Gaming desktop computer

Postby Alexandra » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:32 am

Price dropped from $900 to $350 since November viewtopic.php?p=906388#p906388

I would be all over this if my house didn't already have a computer hoarding problem.
Bless is no more
User avatar
Alexandra
Penitus In Meus Brain , Universitas Tune
 
Posts: 3753
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:52 am

Re: Gaming desktop computer

Postby chkwoot » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:45 pm

Alexandra wrote:Price dropped from $900 to $350 since November viewtopic.php?p=906388#p906388

I would be all over this if my house didn't already have a computer hoarding problem.

Your house too?! Mine also has a DVD hoarding problem...and it doesn't even have a working DVD player anymore. Damn Khmer houses!


There's a post somewhere about an apt which includes electricity in the $400/mo rent. Anyone else think about filling it with mining rigs and aircons?
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
User avatar
chkwoot
Wibble Wibble ?!?
 
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:07 pm
Location: is everything

Re: Gaming desktop computer

Postby CFSA » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:48 pm

Still for sale...but no discounts.
I could make a lot more selling the parts... but I am lazy! :(
CFSA
I've got nothing better to do
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:25 pm

Re: Gaming desktop computer

Postby violet » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:27 pm

CFSA wrote:Still for sale...but no discounts.
I could make a lot more selling the parts... but I am lazy! :(



chkwoot wrote:
CFSA wrote:Hi,
as per title I'm selling awesome custom made computer.
Here are some of the specs :
Motherboard - MSI P67-G45 1155
Power Supply Unit - Corsair 850W SLI croosfire ready
Processor - Intel Core i7 2700K Sandy Bridge 3.5Ghz
Hard drive - Mushkin Chronos 120GB SSD
2nd HD - Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 7200rpm 64MB cache
Graphic Card - EVGA GTX680
Op. System - Windows Professional 64bit
Cooling Corsair H100
It was custom made by Pacfic systems in 2012.
I paid $2500, will sell for 350.
Ciao

Which Windows OS? Real or pirated?
How much RAM? Type?
Monitor included?

Not too bad of a price, if everything you say is true, and there are aren't any issues not mentioned.
User avatar
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman
 
Posts: 15938
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:48 pm
Location: Not there.

Re: Gaming desktop computer

Postby electrolime » Tue May 08, 2018 6:13 pm

I'll take this if it's still available. Whatsapp me 098341756.

-Patrick
electrolime
5 minutes to kill
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:37 pm


Return to Buy and Sell




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests