Need a Laxative...

It's a common complaint; health and healthcare in Cambodia is basic at best. Here is the forum to share information about doctors, hospitals, dentists and all other health-related issues, and for Dagenham to nag us about healthy breakfasts.

Need a Laxative...

Postby Savittre » Fri May 18, 2018 1:57 pm

Hi All,
I’m in Sihanoukville. I need a laxative. I’d like to get the ‘Milk of Magnesia’ type or else something called ‘Polyethylene Glycol’ (which is not a Beatles song).

I need the real deal, not some fake product.

Can anyone please give me a brand name, price if possible for the size they bought? Thanks!

There’s a lot of pharmacies near Sumadera, so I guess I could get it there?

Thanks again!

Savittre
Savittre
5 minutes to kill

Re: Need a Laxative...

Postby RainMan » Fri May 18, 2018 2:01 pm

Drink a carton of Anchor :thumbsup:
Never mind.
RainMan
K440 Defender of the Faith

Postby Playboy » Fri May 18, 2018 2:30 pm

Khmer Street Food ?
"We, the sons of John Company, have arrived"
Playboy
Play[ing hard to get]boy

Postby chkwoot » Fri May 18, 2018 3:07 pm

http://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=51359 Start at page 1.

Seriously, Ucare and Pharmacie de la Gare most likely have what you are looking for.
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
chkwoot
Wibble Wibble ?!?

Postby Baconroll » Sat May 19, 2018 7:23 am

Savittre wrote:Hi All,
I’m in Sihanoukville. I need a laxative. I’d like to get the ‘Milk of Magnesia’ type or else something called ‘Polyethylene Glycol’ (which is not a Beatles song).

Can anyone please give me a brand name, price if possible for the size they bought? Thanks!

Thanks again!

Savittre

Yes the one just up from Samudera is ok -or the one on the corner before the market - take the name of the medication not the brand name the actual drug names written down show to them and that should do....Or go into the International Clinic pay to the doctor (Russian I think) he understands English -his fee was $15 and pay a lot more than you would at the pharmacy for medication in the clinic...
Baconroll
I've got internet at work

Postby Savittre » Sun May 20, 2018 2:07 pm

chkwoot wrote:http://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=51359 Start at page 1.

Seriously, Ucare and Pharmacie de la Gare most likely have what you are looking for.

Thanks, chkwoot. Actually, I’m not sure where the places you mentioned are, exactly.

I expected some trivial answers to this question.

Fact is, constipation is a symptom, not a disease. There are quite a few possible causes, one of them being colon cancer.
Savittre
5 minutes to kill

Postby chkwoot » Sun May 20, 2018 2:26 pm

Savittre wrote:
chkwoot wrote:http://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=51359 Start at page 1.

Thanks, chkwoot. Actually, I’m not sure where the places you mentioned are, exactly.

I expected some trivial answers to this question.

Fact is, constipation is a symptom, not a disease. There are quite a few possible causes, one of them being colon cancer.

Sorry. Neither of those pharmacies have stores in Sihanoukville now. Phnom Penh or Siem Reap only. I should've checked before posting.

Hope it isn't colon cancer!!!!
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
chkwoot
Wibble Wibble ?!?

Postby ricecakes » Sun May 20, 2018 3:47 pm

This thread is shit.
Rated R for Ricecakes
ricecakes
I Fap to 440

Postby Kachang » Mon May 21, 2018 4:03 pm

Savittre wrote:Hi All,

Thanks again!

Savittre

If you haven't been to the loo for a while (over few days), don't try medication like this. A physical block is likely in that case (doesn't have to be cancer) and only certain enemas will 'irritate' your intestine strong enough to make it pass the the obstruction. You might want to have an echo first though to see if your intestine has twisted.

People suffering from colon cancer usually have a history of a few months of a 'busy', 'active', 'contracting' colon. Looking back they thought it was some intolerance to food, etc etc.
Kachang
Bark plop plop bark woof woof

Return to Health and fitness