• Advertisement
Giant Ibis

Female Nazi-wife Thai-Superintendent at Poipet Border Crossing

The room to discuss all aspects of travel in Cambodia be it simple questions in regards visas or exchanging ideas as to the best jungle paths for your next off-road trip.

Female Nazi-wife Thai-Superintendent at Poipet Border Crossing

Postby AussieWolf » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:30 pm

DO NOT CROSS POIPET CROSSING ALONE!!!

I was doing a visa run just to return to Cambodia. Simple right? You wait till you see the document this Nazi Thai woman tried to get me sign even before i have been stamped into the ''Kingdom''. I refused to to sign it. Then thank God a frenchman, an Indian, and Japanese guy, and a Germany all stood up and took my lead and refused to sign it as well. She was pulling the same scam on everybody.
Fact is:
I had the money to enter the kingdom.
I was only coming for 10 minutes anyways.

But wait for it:

AussieWolf
5 minutes to kill

Re: Female Nazi-wife Thai-Superintendent at Poipet Border Crossing

Postby Alexandra » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:01 am

The written story and explanations you made in crayon about wives of WW2 soldiers and other absolute nonsense make it harder to follow what you’re trying to say.

After cancelling your exit you’ve extended your overstay and are currently here illegally and will face higher fines the next time. Good luck with that, you illegal paperless alien. Make Cambodia great again!

How dare you claim credit for the cave rescue? Imbecile. I hope they make you cry and call your embassy next time.
Bless is no more
Alexandra
EGO Sum Unus Per Penitus

Postby kinard » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:28 am

Hmmm, reasonable grammar; hard to believe you are 'strayan.
Last edited by kinard on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
'Understanding is a well-spring of life to him who has it, but the correction of fools is folly' -Proverbs 16:22
kinard
I can not turn my computer off ...

Postby Hanno » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:31 am

Nazi SS gas chamber operator

And that is your first post? You are a right dick wand and good on the immigration lady to crack your balls. I have a feeling you will soon grace these pages with a picture of you being led off to immigration for deportation. And good riddance I say.
"I realized that If I had to choose, I would rather have birds than airplanes."

Charles Lindbergh
Hanno
The Internet is my Friend

Postby ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:49 am

I can’t follow it.
He was intending to be in Thailand for 10 minutes and refused to sign a form saying that he might get deported?
That would be a pretty swift deportation.
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
A Moment of Clarity

Postby pedros » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:59 am

Take a deep breath, relax and try to show us on the doll where the bad border lady touched you.
Under threat of legal action
pedros
I'm on 3000; na na, na na na

Postby over the rainbow » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:17 am

what scam?
she just told you Thailand does not want ur kind and wants u to sign a paper stating that u agree ur a low life
now ur overstaying in Cambodia at $10/day
Good luck with that when u leave>
over the rainbow
I live above an internet cafe

Postby TurnTheCrank » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:23 am

Oh dear. Horror...horror...horror..off with the head already!
ACCOUNT DELETED
TurnTheCrank
5 minutes to kill

Postby Fa Canal » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:51 am

corruption has reached right royal proportions in thailand under the junta
Fa Canal
I live above an internet cafe

Postby BillyB » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:53 pm

AussieWolf wrote:Then thank God a frenchman, an Indian, and Japanese guy, and a Germany all stood up and took my lead and refused to sign it as well.

There must be a joke in there somewhere. :D
BillyB
A Moment of Clarity

Postby YaTingPom » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:49 pm

Shrug, head shake and a bow.
I’m bringing sexy back.
YaTingPom
GoatFetishist

Postby AussieWolf » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:58 pm

Firstly, problems with Visa-Runs on Thai border are for people trying to run back into Thailand. I was staying in Cambodia. I was going back to Cambodia.
I had valid passport.
Overstaying my visa in Cambodia by 2 days is totally normal. You pay $10 per day fine. So those of you saying, "Good luck with that". Good luck with what?
Cambodia is a respectful place. The women dress with dignity. Thailand is the place where all the scum of the earth like to loiter.
I openly told them at the Thai arrivals I was coming and going same hour.
I had no problem doing the same thing 3 months before at the Cham Yeam Cambodia/Thailand border. The Arrivals officals of Thailand even asked me, "Are you coming and going or staying for holiday". At that time, I had decided actually I would go stay in TRAT for a few days, just to look around.
Then I came back.

None of you have offered anything insightful. The face is I was treated like scum for no reason. As I told you, I had $250US cash and $2000AU on my credit-card. Then later after about the 5th time I had refused to sign the document, her only reason for me being denied entry to the Kingdom of Thailand was, "Its the LAW" Any attempt to ask her, "WHAT REASON THOUGH? I HAVE EVERYTHING". She then said, "You over stayed your visa two days" - My visa in Cambodia!!!! Last time I had crossed at Cham Yeam I had also overstayed my visa in Cambodia two days.

When finally me and the other group who followed my lead and all refused to sign her document (which apparently is saying you agree to be imprisoned), the Cambodian Arrivals officials took my passport for 5 minutes, they came back with my Exit Stamp with a CANCELLED stamp on it AND they gave me back my $20 fine-fee I had already paid.

I am telling you, that woman at the Thailand Arrivals is actually a direct descendant of an SS Nazi Gas-Chamber Operator who must have fled to Thailand after the war.

Everything about my visit and reasons was normal. I had sufficient money, I had stated my intentions directly and honestly and still she refused to tell me for what reason I had to sign the document and for what reason I was being put in this situation.

Now every single one of you who have responded here are useless brats. If any of you are Thai, then I would accept an apology.

And yes, my family is indirectly connected to the operation Cave rescue. I am an Australian, and I am related by family to one of the divers I shall not name here.

So this is the thanks Australia gets from Thai after saving their boys that their entire "Kingdom" were helpless to do and would have let them all die there helpless unless Australia had come to the rescue. And what was that Nazi's wife trying to do to be at the Thai Arrives? Lock me in a cave for no reason. No reason. I had valid passport, I had valid amount of cash, and I had stated my intentions clearly that I needed to renew my visa in Cambodia by leaving for 10 minutes.

So none of you can even tell me why LEGALLY this happened to me?
AussieWolf
5 minutes to kill

Postby AussieWolf » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:02 pm

Alexandra wrote:The written story and explanations you made in crayon about wives of WW2 soldiers and other absolute nonsense make it harder to follow what you’re trying to say.

After cancelling your exit you’ve extended your overstay and are currently here illegally and will face higher fines the next time. Good luck with that, you illegal paperless alien. Make Cambodia great again!

How dare you claim credit for the cave rescue? Imbecile. I hope they make you cry and call your embassy next time.

What are you going on about? None of you can explain what reason I was treated like this. What you are seeing here in my OP is the outrage of having been treated like that. Everything I did was legal. What right did she have LEGALLY to reject me and stop my visa run? *Remember, I am not doing a visa-run back into Thailand, I am doing it back into Cambodia - Cambodia has no problem with it. Unlike Thailand, Cambodia like their tourists.
AussieWolf
5 minutes to kill

Postby AussieWolf » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:08 pm

Alexandra wrote:The written story and explanations you made in crayon about wives of WW2 soldiers and other absolute nonsense make it harder to follow what you’re trying to say.

"After cancelling your exit you’ve extended your overstay and are currently here illegally"

Becomes illegal after 7 days or 30 days. Otherwise its just a fine. Its a fine even if it becomes 900 days. It's $10/day, and could change at any time and is retrospective.
So you just got to make sure you got the cash on you at the airport.

Why you making things up? Not one helpful comment here.
AussieWolf
5 minutes to kill

Postby AussieWolf » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:15 pm

Hanno wrote:
Nazi SS gas chamber operator

And that is your first post? You are a right dick wand and good on the immigration lady to crack your balls. I have a feeling you will soon grace these pages with a picture of you being led off to immigration for deportation. And good riddance I say.

Oh you mean like, "Spank you in case you are naughty later"?

I'm trying to follow your logic. nobody can be insightful about to what legal right she had to deny me entry AND to try and force me to sign that document when I had not been stamped into the Kingdom and I was not even official INSIDE the kingdom. I was at an international border in an international zone between Thailand and Cambodia.

Maybe I am wrong to call her a Nazi. See, Nazis actually "followed the law". "I was just following orders" - Nuremberg Trials. What was she doing? Oh I don't know, thanks to all your completely vacuous feedbacks I have no idea what she thought she was doing. And did you miss the part about how she did this to all the others? The difference with all the others was that they were trying to do a visa-run back into Thailand. They were living in Thailand. I told her, I am coming from Cambodia, I am living on "extended holiday" in Cambodia.
And now that Nazi has put that stamp in my passport, I don't even know what it says and it might make it difficult for me to get another extension on my visa here, for no reason, for no reason she did this to me.

khmer440 is Cambodia forum, why you all defending those cave-dwellers?
AussieWolf
5 minutes to kill

Next

Return to Travel