No Joke Howard explains

This is a free speech zone where you can discuss and debate everything Cambodia related. Cambodia Speakeasy is Cambodia's leading expat discussion forum.

No Joke Howard explains

Postby violet » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:00 am

Njh tells why he left Cambodia and informs that he has now paid back the cost of ticket(?s) home. Not sure if he paid his mother's too or just his.

Good on him.

He fails to explain the decision to grow a hipster beard.



Not that he had much option re. paying back the loan if he ever wanted to travel outside of the USA again.


The guy's resilient and he did the right thing.
That's why I bothered to post what is essentially a nothing story.
User avatar
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman
 
Posts: 16221
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:48 pm
Location: Not there.

Re: No Joke Howard explains

Postby violet » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:10 am

From the simple life in Cambodia back to the American rat race, and how to avoid the rat race



He's extremely aware
User avatar
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman
 
Posts: 16221
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:48 pm
Location: Not there.

Re: No Joke Howard explains

Postby McPhisto » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:24 am

No Joke Howard wrote:At one point I wanted to marry a Cambodia woman and have a child.

I guess your often self-professed love of COCK put the kibosh on that idea, eh No Joke?
"Rock 'n' Roll should change your life - and not necessarily for the better"
User avatar
McPhisto
My Best Friend is my Computer
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:23 am

Re: No Joke Howard explains

Postby violet » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:36 am

McPhisto wrote:
No Joke Howard wrote:At one point I wanted to marry a Cambodia woman and have a child.

I guess your often self-professed love of COCK put the kibosh on that idea, eh No Joke?


He says he has a girlfriend now.... A supportive and self sufficient go getter, and he doesn't want children any more. He may change his mind again. There is still time.
User avatar
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman
 
Posts: 16221
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:48 pm
Location: Not there.

Re: No Joke Howard explains

Postby Hanno » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:02 am

Jeez, the guy is like the clap, keeps on coming back.
"I realized that If I had to choose, I would rather have birds than airplanes."

Charles Lindbergh
User avatar
Hanno
The Internet is my Only Friend
 
Posts: 7079
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:07 pm
Location: Siem Reap

Re: No Joke Howard explains

Postby spitthedog » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:05 am

So do you still fancy him then Violet?
I'm at my best in a pitch black room, hold on tight baby you'll feel the power soon.
User avatar
spitthedog
Damn, I just saw my Internet Bill !
 
Posts: 4266
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:19 pm

Re: No Joke Howard explains

Postby newnewnewbie » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:26 am

This guy is boring, he just drags on like some 'dude', had to cut it after a few min. even if it was about Cambodia.

'uh duh' 'so yeah' 'uhh'
User avatar
newnewnewbie
I live above an internet cafe
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 6:40 am

Re: No Joke Howard explains

Postby batshitcrazyweirdo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:32 am

Mod edit: go back to your cave.
I love bitches, n rehabilitate witches.
User avatar
batshitcrazyweirdo
Batshit Crazy Weirdo
 
Posts: 11630
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 3:24 pm
Location: Bat Cave

Re: No Joke Howard explains

Postby Visser » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:15 pm

violet wrote:
McPhisto wrote:
No Joke Howard wrote:At one point I wanted to marry a Cambodia woman and have a child.

I guess your often self-professed love of COCK put the kibosh on that idea, eh No Joke?


He says he has a girlfriend now.... A supportive and self sufficient go getter, and he doesn't want children any more. He may change his mind again. There is still time.


Who's to say his girlfriend doesn't have a cock?
None but ourselves can free our mind.
Visser
I Have Not Been Outside in a Week
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:45 am

Re: No Joke Howard explains

Postby nabanga » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:11 am

Isn't he a bit old to be making blogs about himself? Twat.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
User avatar
nabanga
I've got nothing better to do
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:02 am

Re: No Joke Howard explains

Postby Playboy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:25 am

Well, I have now reached Peak Insomnia. I just wasted 15 minutes of my life watching that load of wank from Big Joke Howard ...
"We, the sons of John Company, have arrived"
User avatar
Playboy
Play[ing hard to get]boy
 
Posts: 22798
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:30 pm
Location: Hotel K: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

Re: No Joke Howard explains

Postby gavinmac » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:03 pm

Playboy wrote:Well, I have now reached Peak Insomnia. I just wasted 15 minutes of my life watching that load of wank from Big Joke Howard ...


His mother was living in Phnom Penh too? (5:15 mark of video) Does she have a youtube channel?
Follow my lame Twitter feed: @gavin_mac
User avatar
gavinmac
Making Khmer girls cry since 2003
 
Posts: 20457
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:15 pm

Re: No Joke Howard explains

Postby gavinmac » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:08 pm

His embassy story starting at the 10:02 mark of the video is entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xxp3CKWZmI&t=600s
Follow my lame Twitter feed: @gavin_mac
User avatar
gavinmac
Making Khmer girls cry since 2003
 
Posts: 20457
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:15 pm

Re: No Joke Howard explains

Postby violet » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:21 pm

gavinmac wrote:
Playboy wrote:Well, I have now reached Peak Insomnia. I just wasted 15 minutes of my life watching that load of wank from Big Joke Howard ...


His mother was living in Phnom Penh too? (5:15 mark of video) Does she have a youtube channel?


Now I'm worried. Yes! How did you miss all that, or is it simply that you are developing a memory problem? I think Lucky Lucan may have been hoping to get a look in with that 'MILF'. Her photo was posted here. She came up numerous times in posts. She arrived after he did.
User avatar
violet
Suspicious Little Mad Woman
 
Posts: 16221
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:48 pm
Location: Not there.

Re: No Joke Howard explains

Postby gavinmac » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:45 pm

violet wrote:
gavinmac wrote:
Playboy wrote:Well, I have now reached Peak Insomnia. I just wasted 15 minutes of my life watching that load of wank from Big Joke Howard ...


His mother was living in Phnom Penh too? (5:15 mark of video) Does she have a youtube channel?


Now I'm worried. Yes! How did you miss all that, or is it simply that you are developing a memory problem? I think Lucky Lucan may have been hoping to get a look in with that 'MILF'. Her photo was posted here. She came up numerous times in posts. She arrived after he did.


Oh I’m only a casual follower of the NJH stuff
Follow my lame Twitter feed: @gavin_mac
User avatar
gavinmac
Making Khmer girls cry since 2003
 
Posts: 20457
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:15 pm

Next

Return to Cambodia Speakeasy




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: drh10, Exabot [Bot], Miguelito, prangbait, spitthedog and 90 guests