Can a Non Resident get a business Visa ?

Here is the place to post any simple or complex questions you may have about any aspect of life in Cambodia and beyond without fear of being told 'That question has been asked 100 times before.'

Postby scoffer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:37 pm

You can get a business visa for several other countries that are valid for 12 months.
It allows you to come into the country to conduct business for a specified amount of time ( 1-60 days) and then leave the country.

The benefit is you don't need to renew your visa each time you enter and don't waste pages in your passport with visa stamps.

Can you get the same in Cambodia ?
I refuse to go out with nothing more than a whimper followed by a small farting sound and a shit stain on my bed sheets..
Just thought I'd share that with you.
scoffer
Tech Ninja / Kangaroo Baiter

Re: Can a Non Resident get a business Visa ?

Postby Playboy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Yes you numpty, it is the same annual visa that we all have, and have had for many, many, years.

Plus, you do not have to leave the country after a certain numbers of days, but are free to leave and enter at will during those 12 months
"We, the sons of John Company, have arrived"
Playboy
Play[ing hard to get]boy

Postby ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:44 pm

Scoffer is going to give PSD_Kiwi an aneurysm.
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
A Moment of Clarity

Postby PSD_Kiwi » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:51 pm

:facepalm:

6 & 12 mth multi-entry EB (Business) Extensions of Stay require an official letter of employment or Business License & Tax Patent (if business owner) as supporting documentation. You then need to obtain a WP through the MoLVT.

@Scoffer...at your age you are eligible to obtain the ER (Retirement) Extension of Stay without needing to provide any supporting documentation, 6 & 12 month options are multi-entry.
A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack. -Snoop Dogg
PSD_Kiwi
Internet Addiction: it is real

Postby scoffer » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:46 am

Playboy wrote:Yes you numpty, it is the same annual visa that we all have, and have had for many, many, years.

Plus, you do not have to leave the country after a certain numbers of days, but are free to leave and enter at will during those 12 months

Perhaps I did not explain myself well enough, I was looking to avoid having to get a work permit, letter of employment etc as I have no intention of working in the KOW. I was wanting to avoid filling up my passport with 30 day tourist visas as I'm now visiting the KOW several times a year.-

Thanks PSD for the suggestion on the retirement visa, that will work perfectly. :thumbsup:
I refuse to go out with nothing more than a whimper followed by a small farting sound and a shit stain on my bed sheets..
Just thought I'd share that with you.
scoffer
Tech Ninja / Kangaroo Baiter

Postby logos » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:36 am

Won't work for you as you'd have to stay over a month to get the extension. Given your average visit lasts 3,5 days or so.
logos
WankPoodle

Postby horace » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:47 am

^^^ if you stayed over a month to get the extension you would become an over stay. I am sure you can extend almost as soon as you want. Years ago someone I knew arrived via the airport got his visa and walked straight over the road to immigration and got it extended.
k440, something to do when you're pissed.
horace
Penitus In Meus Brain , Universitas Tune

Postby Fa Canal » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:49 am

never had one but online evisa dont put a sticker in your passport?
WARNING: this post is not intended for the mentally impaired perhaps search for the chicken's post and read them instead. thanks.
Fa Canal
I've got internet at work

Postby PSD_Kiwi » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:52 am

logos wrote:Won't work for you as you'd have to stay over a month to get the extension. Given your average visit lasts 3,5 days or so.

You can apply for the EOS the very same day you receive your VOA, why would he need to stay over a month?
A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack. -Snoop Dogg
PSD_Kiwi

Postby Fa Canal » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:55 am

was also under the impression that getting first world passports was a quick painless experience, perhaps also get a maxi passport?
WARNING: this post is not intended for the mentally impaired perhaps search for the chicken's post and read them instead. thanks.
Fa Canal
I've got internet at work

Postby PSD_Kiwi » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:55 am

Fa Canal wrote:never had one but online evisa dont put a sticker in your passport?

Correct, no full page visa put in your pp with the e-Visa, just entry & exit stamps... but the e-Visa (electronic Tourist Visa) is only a T-type (Tourist) Visa...it can only be extended once for a further 1 month, giving a total stay of 2 months, and is single (initial) entry only.

Don't get the e-Visa confused with the E-type (Ordinary) Visa.
PSD_Kiwi

Postby gavinmac » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:33 am

PSD_Kiwi wrote:
Fa Canal wrote:never had one but online evisa dont put a sticker in your passport?

Correct, no full page visa put in your pp with the e-Visa, just entry & exit stamps... but the e-Visa (electronic Tourist Visa) is only a T-type (Tourist) Visa...it can only be extended once for a further 1 month, giving a total stay of 2 months, and is single (initial) entry only.

Don't get the e-Visa confused with the E-type (Ordinary) Visa.

I was bored a few hours ago and counted the number of full page green Cambodia tourist visas I have in my current and expired passports. It was 47. I had a passport stolen in Krakow back in 2004 that would have had another 3 or 4 in it. And I've used evisa to enter Cambodia four times.
Follow my lame Twitter feed: @gavin_mac
gavinmac
Making Khmer girls cry since 2003

Postby ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:47 am

Sorry guys could you walk this back a bit.

This passport thing of which you speak, what is it and would Scoffer be eligible for one?
ផោមក្លិនស្អុយ
A Moment of Clarity

Postby Playboy » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:10 pm

I think that advising scoffer (of all people) to get an electronic visa online is fraught with danger ...

Let us hope that he tries and reports back that he now has an electronic tourist visa to Colombia for 2020
"We, the sons of John Company, have arrived"
Playboy
Play[ing hard to get]boy

Postby batshitcrazyweirdo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Playboy wrote:I think that advising scoffer (of all people) to get an electronic visa online is fraught with danger ...

Let us hope that he tries and reports back that he now has an electronic tourist visa to Colombia for 2020

Yer mean, Playboy. Can't you be his chaperone? Just speak Aussie and tell him you're his Chappy. Cruel bastard.
I love bitches, n rehabilitate witches.
batshitcrazyweirdo
Batshit Crazy Weirdo

Next

Return to Questions and Answers