DJ Shortkut - Jan 18th...Pontoon

Discussion, news and views on bars, restaurants, gigs, parties and relationships in Cambodia. Bar owners can advertise events for free here.

DJ Shortkut - Jan 18th...Pontoon

Postby PSD_Kiwi » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:34 pm

So DJ Shortkut of the Invisibl Skratch Piklz is back in PP for gig on the 18th Jan, can't find out where he's spinning at though...last time he was in town in 2016 he played at Nova. Anyone know?

Edit: It's at Pontoon

A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack. -Snoop Dogg
PSD_Kiwi
Internet Addiction: it is real

Re: DJ Shortkut - Jan 18th...Pontoon

Postby ricecakes » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:31 am

Dude....um.....sorry...I have a tough time seeing you in the plaid 511 and flip flops hippety hopping out to a DJ at Pontoon. :!:
Rated R for Ricecakes
ricecakes
I Fap to 440

Postby PSD_Kiwi » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:21 pm

ricecakes wrote:Dude....um.....sorry...I have a tough time seeing you in the plaid 511 and flip flops hippety hopping out to a DJ at Pontoon. :!:

You forget how young I actually am :wink:

ricecakes wrote: hippety hopping

Hahaha....that sounds like something someone in their 50's would say...oh, wait :lol: I actually prefer to just get a table and bottle service, no "hippety hopping" around :pissed:
A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack. -Snoop Dogg
PSD_Kiwi
Internet Addiction: it is real

Postby YaTingPom » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:51 pm

You go in there -- instinctively -- first thing you do -- your looking for the exit -- your catching the sightlines -- you know you can't sit with you back to the door -- You can tell the license plate numbers of all three Lexus out front. You can tell you that the bar staff is left-handed and the guy at the counter weighs two-hundred and fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. You know that the best, first place to look for a gun is the cab of that grey Tundra outside. You know that at this humidity you can run flat out for half a mile before you lose your edge. You knew that you were my first, best option out of St 136? How do you know all that? How can you know all that and not know who your next date is? How is that possible? Why can’t I hippety hopping?

The names Bourne.
You. Yes you, mind your own fucking business about what I do and don’t say online. Sad sook.
YaTingPom
GoatFetishist

Postby ricecakes » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:12 am

PSD_Kiwi wrote:
ricecakes wrote:lii

ricecakes wrote: hippety hopping

Hahaha....that sounds like something someone in their 50's would say...oh, wait :lol: I actually prefer to just get a table and bottle service, no "hippety hopping" around :pissed:

:felger:
YouTube
Ownage pranks
Rakesh the Indian

hippety hoppitus!!
Rated R for Ricecakes
ricecakes
I Fap to 440

Return to Lifestyle