Extra fees for fast processed visa extention?

Here is the place to post any simple or complex questions you may have about any aspect of life in Cambodia and beyond without fear of being told 'That question has been asked 100 times before.'

Extra fees for fast processed visa extention?

Postby Albro » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:31 pm

Anyone have experience about how much extra is charged for fast visa processing and what timespans?

How does it look in phnom penh and what is the current processing times there? Last time i renewd a visa in phnom penh was 3 years ago and that took 3 working days but i suspect it might be longer now.
Albro
I live above an internet cafe

Re: Extra fees for fast processed visa extention?

Postby PSD_Kiwi » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:43 am

You can get same day processing for an extra $100 from most agencies
A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack. -Snoop Dogg
PSD_Kiwi
Internet Addiction: it is real

Postby Kachang » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:54 am

Albro wrote:Anyone have experience about how much extra is charged for fast visa processing and what timespans?

How does it look in phnom penh and what is the current processing times there? Last time i renewd a visa in phnom penh was 3 years ago and that took 3 working days but i suspect it might be longer now.

Last time I did it it was 10 working days.
Kachang
Wibble Wibble ?!?

Postby ricecakes » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:38 am

Totally OT again....

When I flew in 2 weeks ago....there were dead set about 100 westerners already lined up getting their visas done and then another 100 rushing to fill the forms out. After my Xmas experience of getting an express swifty done....I went straight to the customs guard on duty directing people , gave him my passport with my prefilled form,photo attached and $40 cash and asked him in khmer " please can you do my visa quick quick " . He pointed me over to the back door past all the lines and 3 mins later I had my visa.

Gotta love that.
Rated R for Ricecakes
ricecakes
I Fap to 440

Postby Albro » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:06 pm

Ok, thanks.

Not to bad if you get it same day. I saw that a lady in Kampot offer 1-day return for 80 dollars but if you dont have time i guess 100 could be ok as well.
Albro
I live above an internet cafe

Postby LaudJohn » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:35 pm

I paid $75 for back next morning service in August, from The Pub on st174.
Note to self: Must be nice to morons.
LaudJohn
Feminist Watch List

Return to Questions and Answers