It would indeed.
It seems that Expat 2.0 just does not know how to fuck up properly, not even on a big night out.
1. I can not see Expat 2.0 getting their photo on the front page of rhe Koh Santipeap newspaper for brawling in the street with the owner of a KTV parlour for non-payment of an all night whisky drinking binge
2. Or Expat 2.0 falling asleep in HE Park in the early hours of the morning, and then waking up to find their shoes have been stolen.
3. Or them dropping 'mystery pills' with a bargirl, that were supposedly Es but then then cause her to have a seizure and go Full Leah Betts on him in a guest house at 02AM
4. Or them to crash their motorbike into the Independence Monument at 04AM, with an aging Viet Hooker on the back, only to be helped back up by some cops outside the Big Mans House, and then sent on his way by them, while they just laughed their arses off at how drunk he was
5. Or to see one of them doing a moonlight flit from their apartment in Battambang - to escape their psycho girlfriend - jumping in a random taxi to Phnom Penh, then checking into a random guest house, only to have said psycho girlfriend knock on his door the following afternoon with her suitcase in hand.
Yes, things are getting pretty Dull here these days