Go Programmer wrote: ↑Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:34 amIs it for SERP's I don't think google has added racism as a SEO category yet.....
Bare in mind this is a forum about Cambodia I'm sure most here realise that BLM are racial Marxists... The same type which caused a genocide in Cambodia. I've always called out BLM in Cambodia even before they got famous this year.
The other problem is are facts deemed as racists.
The majority of Black Africans in Cambodia are involved in crime.... Thats not untrue but is it racist? ...
Stastically Black Africans and those of African decent have lower IQ's than other races even if they are brought up in the west.... True but again some may deem it racist.
1. What is a SERP?
2. Bare = bear
3. "I'm sure most here realise that BLM are racial Marxists..."
- BLM is an activist movement that began as a voice for oppressed individuals with no public mouthpiece. Now, people of all backgrounds, politics and ethnic origin are involved in BLM. BLM happened because of systemic white supremacy disguised as "policing." American policing has continued to become systematically more militarized and more and more arrogantly oppressive as time goes on. That is all there is to it.
5. "The majority of Black Africans in Cambodia are involved in crime...."
- I don't think this is true. There are plenty of traders from Africa living all over southeast Asia, too. They buy and sell clothes, old vans, motorcycles, etc, even new stuff, and sell it in their home countries.
5. "Black Africans and those of African decent have lower IQ's than other races even if they are brought up in the west.... True but again some may deem it racist."
- This is a false, unjustified claim. And, I would tend to consider it racist to presume such idiotic claims were even remotely true.
Anyway, I have had several African friends from Ghana, Nigeria, Malawi, Zimbabwe, etc, along with Jamaican-Canadians as well as one or two black pals from the U.S. as well. I can speak from experience that they are the nicest people, and most of them, very talented musicians.
I really don't like the brand of American white racism that stereotypes gratuitously and then does not back up its claims. Further, I can never understand why so many -- too many -- white Americans fail to see how the oppressive behaviour of their police and the repeated presumption of their supremacy does indeed provide a just and rational argument for the activism of Black Lives Matter...
(Ho-hum, what's the use?)