my translation wrote:A foreigner died [while] sleeping in a hotel following a heart attack
Phnom Penh: At 16:30 on 24 October 2016, in room number 319 of hotel Angkor International, house number 50, street 148, disctrict (krom) 3 phum 7, sangkat Psa Kandal 1, Khan Daun Penh there was a case of a foreign man who died asleep of an unknown cause.
The victim is called ADAMS CHRISTOPHER JAMES, is 34 years old, was a tourist, with passport LL175739, and staying in the hotel mentioned above.
Following an examination by the authorities it was observed that there were marks/scars on the body, vomited flowing out of the mouth and (on the) throat. A urine examination of 10cc (of urine from the corpse) showed elements of the drug methamphetamine and morphine.
Sources gave us the information that the victim had stayed in the place he stayed in from 20 October 2016 until the day of the incident. The cleaner called but didn’t get a response so used the key and saw the victim was dead.
Authorities concluded that the victim died because of a heart attack due to usage of the drug morphine and methamphetamine. Currently, the corpse is kept refrigerated at the Khmer-Soviet friendship hospital.