E-Visas can be obtained before you leave, by visiting the government's MFAIC site.
- For $25 ($20 + $5 processing charge), you receive a 30-day tourist visa. The benefit of this is that it saves a page in your passport, which would otherwise be taken up by a full-page stamp.
- These generally take 2 business days to process.
- This visa can be only extended once for 30 days.
- These are valid for entry at the PP and SR airports, but not many of the border crossings. Be sure to check the MFAIC site for current information.
Cambodia visas on arrival
Tourist visas can be obtained on arrival for $20.
Ordinary (business) visas can be obtained on arrival for $25.
- Tourist visas can only be extended for 30 days.
- Ordinary visas can be extended multiple times for up to 1 year at a time.
- A passport size photo is required - otherwise, you will be charged $2.
Cambodia visa extensions
1 month = $42
3 months = $72
6 months = $153
12 months = $283
- A passport size photo is required when requesting a visa extension.
- The 6-month and 12-month visas allow for multiple entry into the country.
Visa Extension prices are current as of 21 August from Lucky Lucky:
- Lucky Lucky Motorcycles Shop
No. 413Eo, Preah Monivong (St. 93), 12258 Phnom Penh
Tel 023 220 988
Tel & Fax 023 212 788
Mobile Phone 010 998 099
Mobile Phone 012 279 990
Mobile Phone 099 808 788
- If you overstay your visa, you will be charged at a rate of $5/day. This is to be paid in cash to the immigration agent when leaving the country.