The route in question which claims the title as the busiest air corridor on -- or above -- earth? Hong Kong to Taipei, Taiwan.
That's according to a World Routes 2017 ranking which was revealed at the 23rd edition of the World Route Development Forum in Barcelona over the weekend, a global conference attended by 275 airlines.
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/worlds-busies ... 27990.htmlHere are the top 10 busiest international routes:
1. Hong Kong to Taipei, Taiwan (HKG-TPE)
2. Jakarta to Singapore (CGK -SIN)
3. Kuala Lumpur to Singapore (KUL - SIN)
4. Seoul to Osaka Kansai (ICN - KIX)
5. Hong Kong to Shanghai (HKG -CVG)
6. Taipei to Osaka Kansai (TPE - KIX)
7. Seoul to Hong Kong (ICN -HKG)
8. Bangkok to Hong Kong (BKK - HKG)
9. Taipei to Tokyo Narita (TPE-NRT)
10. Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta (KUL-CGK)