1. That thread was in good humour.Miguelito wrote:How did asking how many people went for the drink up turn into the above post in 7 minutes (plus one post in between)?violet wrote:I was talking with someone recently about guys having extra matital sex here. His view is that it is Cambodia and it is what they know/expect although it is not discussed. My view is that it needs to be on the table that you may do so at some point otherwise it is plain not ok. One thing I only thought of saying after the conversation is....if it is so 'not ok' to have thar conversation with your spouse then you know the behaviour is not ok. There is no other way to cut that reality either. The only reason that conversation doesn't occur is because it does not allow the self serving behaviour to continue.
Edwardo has been making me laugh lately as well. But this is a legitimate question. Do I get an apology in that thread now?Edwardo wrote:Why would the person who started a "what kind of new forum owner would not have a drink-up..." thread then not attend that very event?
2. I don't often ask questions from a self-serving perspective but rather for others....a concept many of you will be unfamiliar with.
3. There were three (4 really) events competing for my attention that night and I had thought I might try to make it to all of them but the company at the first event was good enough for me to not care about the others.
4. I don't really do events where loads of anonymous people get together and some have the advantage of knowing who I am online but have never come out from behind their masks
5. Wasn't Joon in her fishnets on the pool table enough for you?
6. What? Miguelito are you asking me to apologise to you? Man if you are serious you may be a little too sensitive to be an owner of k440. Seriously. You totally misread the tone of the OP in that thread. Teasing....it is what we used to do on here