Phnom Penh City Hall issued a statement on the 17th of January, 2013, regarding the date, time and route of the upcoming trial funeral procession for Norodom Sihanouk.
Trial dates: (2 days) the 19th and 26th of January, 2013
Trial time for both days: 7:30 am – 12 noon
Trial route for both days:
1) The procession starts from the crematorium ពីវាលព្រះមេរុ (Veal Preah Meru)
2) It makes its way along the street leading from the gate of the Royal Palace to the popular Preah Ong Dong Ar Temple on Sisowath ឆ្ពោះទៅមុខផ្លូវព្រះអង្គដង្កើ.
3) From there, the procession makes a left and heads north along Sisowath. It goes past the vicinity of the Post Office and then makes a left turn onto Street 95 ផ្លូវលេខ៩៥ (on Google Maps, this street is named a section of Highway 5), the street leading to the Wat Phnom roundabout.
4) It circles the Wat Phnom roundabout and heads south along Norodom Boulevard towards the Independenwe Monument.
5) At the Independent Monument, it makes a left turn onto Sihanouk Boulevard and heads east towards Sothearos Boulevard.
6) It makes a left turn at Sothearos and heads north along it to finish up at its departure point, the Veal Preah Meru Crematorium.
Khmer news from CEN translated by Porky Pig